BokaProBeats

Reaction score
BokaProBeats uploaded A Arte de Atacar

Deixe seu feedback abaixo.

it is a tactic of high defense line, with two hard-hitting strikers, with a dowel in possession of a very vertical ball, I added dead knap balls that worked perfectly

Last edited:
hello sorry for the horrible English, I'm Brazilian here are the screenshots of my two careers Chelsea beta version, and the York city that I'm playing now

Attachments

• yorkcity.PNG
    yorkcity.PNG
    297.3 KB · Views: 1,007
  • vanarama.PNG
    vanarama.PNG
    183.7 KB · Views: 1,034
  • chelasea.PNG
    chelasea.PNG
    331.4 KB · Views: 789
  • premier league 1.PNG
    premier league 1.PNG
    267.1 KB · Views: 660
  • premier 2.PNG
    premier 2.PNG
    282.5 KB · Views: 513
  • premier 3.PNG
    premier 3.PNG
    284.7 KB · Views: 466
  • premier4.PNG
    premier4.PNG
    289.3 KB · Views: 435
  • premier4.PNG
    premier4.PNG
    289.3 KB · Views: 388
  • premier 5.PNG
    premier 5.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 379
  • pre6.PNG
    pre6.PNG
    307.5 KB · Views: 390
  • premier7.PNG
    premier7.PNG
    313.1 KB · Views: 367
I have found the corners arent that good with this tactic. Its played short, and the players just mess about with the ball, and end up losing it and it results in a counter for the opposition. Maybe I have the wrong players for it?

Other than that, has been solid so far for me :)

@iamauser

you are sure how this tactic was done in the beta version with the update it not only presents these defects but also the short touch results in many stupid impediments, I will correct immediately

@The M1rakuru

hello, the set-ball instructions are from the @Knap tactic, which is always a reference when it comes to tactics on the FM as I saved and loaded the pre definition thanks

switched to this as my second tactic, returned wins against West Brom (a) and Chelsea (H) for my Newcastle team, only thing I did was remove get stuck in, as we garnered a lot of cards, when the short corners work, they look great

corners is the weak link to this tactic so far.
i hope for an update :)

PS: any OI?