bobitoo10

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've started a career with RM and terminated Chicharito's loan because I don't like his attributes. Now I'm looking for a back-up striker for Benzema. Jese is injured till December and I don't know who to sign. Now I have only Juan Narvaez, Mariano, Eero Markkanen and Borja Mayoral from the youth teams, which are all young and not enough good. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I have 11M now, but I can request more from the board. I've sold Sami Khedira for 25M and brought 3 players for 25.75M.

25? I got 45 for Khedira in my save. If you want a better striker than budgets allow, offer what money you got now, and a bit more when they make x appearances.

Javier Hernandez doesn't look that good stats wise but he certainly performs over expectations. 11 matches(7 as a substitute) and he has managed to score 9 goals for me. But since you've already sold him and need a new one I must agree with the Munir suggestion, however since Munir is a part of Barcelona he will most likely not join you straight away. But keep an eye on him since he will surely get upset with the lack of minutes he gets in the first team and look for a way out later in the season.

I'm going for Munir in the summer and have Jesé as first backup at the moment, in January, and I've also got Gabriel Barbosa. Who plays some matches as forward and others as backup for Gareth Bale on the right wing.

25? I got 45 for Khedira in my save. If you want a better striker than budgets allow, offer what money you got now, and a bit more when they make x appearances.

In my save he sad that he wants to join Chelsea because he has seen the rumours linking him with them and I had no other choice and sold him. + that his contract ends in the next summer, how u can get 45M for him?

Munir would be perfect. And the best part? You will be using him to devastate his former squad, Barcelona. Munir has been beastly playing in the Premier League. I have no doubt he could tear up La Liga if given enough starting reps. Best 10.25m pounds I've ever spent. That release clause is great!