a better celebration for winning the cup or league

neon76

Reaction score
can we please have a far away camera view of the players celebrating winning the cup or league and just have a standard one for all cups and leagues if its getting too against licences. one of the best things about fifa 15 is the reward of having the celebration for winning the premier league.
can sports interactive please think of doing something like this to make it more memorable to win the league or cup.
what do others think?

maybe just a team photo celebrating with the clubs name flag in their hands!
not a proper team photo though unless theyve got the licence.

Why?!

Better use PC power etc for something more substantial/something which adds to gameplay

if it was like the fifa 15 celebration it would be worth worrying about and they have the licence for so many leagues.
going to waste not doing this and pc power needs to be used for glory and accomplishment not just playing lots of seasons.
gameplay is good though and better full game matches tactics would be great!

FIFA and FM are very different games. FIFA looks to simulate the match day environment and feel like you're playing a game of football.

FM is a management simulation and quite frankly, celebrations have nothing to do with management. The moemnt the final whitle goes and you've won the match, your job is over. Wanting better celebrations is thinking like a fan, not a manager.

why do i play the game then if i dont want to have a celebration maybe?
you need to care about your virtual fans and they want a celebration!
and fifa is the player and kind of manager stuff too and if the players can enjoy it the manager can too like in the real thing!

why do i play the game then if i dont want to have a celebration maybe?
you need to care about your virtual fans and they want a celebration!
and fifa is the player and kind of manager stuff too and if the players can enjoy it the manager can too like in the real thing!

I don't know why you play this game; that's between you and your God! :p

I hear what you are saying though and I wouldn't mind more variation in competition celebration but what they have is fine.
It's a luxury and completely non essential. ****, I play with the 2D top down view for tactical analysis reasons so I wouldn't notice any changes anyway.

My point is that it's an aesthetic and completely unimportant. It's like the art on a Pizza box. Yeah, it looks pretty but it has nothing to do with the Pizza and the Pizza wouldn't be better or worse if the box art had more detail.

ok, it wouldnt hurt though and i appreciate you playing the 2d view like it used to be.
have to admit its a great game though too anyway and one of the must buys each year!
even without more excitement from winning. i guess its like so much of an achievment anyway if you
play the game properly anyway.