A better young player with two stars Vs. a worse senior players with 4 stars....

Ursulla

Reaction score
So I have to choose between two players fighting for the same position...
Comparing them I notice the young one is clearly has better attributes for the same role and also much cheaper...But then he is given only two stars for it while the worse senior player given 4 stars for no apparent reason and much more expensive to hire...
Clearly I want to choose the young one but wandering how come the senior player deserves his 4 stars while his attributes doesn't suggest that he is such a good player...

How is it possible for a player to get four stars which means he is superb for that position and role while his attributes don't indicate any of that superb suitability?

So I have to choose between two players fighting for the same position...
Comparing them I notice the young one is clearly has better attributes for the same role and also much cheaper...But then he is given only two stars for it while the worse senior player given 4 stars for no apparent reason and much more expensive to hire...
Clearly I want to choose the young one but wandering how come the senior player deserves his 4 stars while his attributes doesn't suggest that he is such a good player...

How is it possible for a player to get four stars which means he is superb for that position and role while his attributes don't indicate any of that superb suitability?

Post both of the players attributes, histories, and their personalities.
Chances are the "worse" player has something that's making your coaches/scouts favor him.

Post both of the players attributes, histories, and their personalities.
Chances are the "worse" player has something that's making your coaches/scouts favor him.

The fact is I chose the the younger one with 2 stars with much better attributes for a defensive forward...And on his first game he played superbly scoring 1 goal and assiting another and after his outstanding performane he now has 3 stars...
Which means that those stars are just an opening suggestion before those players played for the club...Those Staff are not Gods after all....They are just prone to mistakes like any other one...

You asked a question, I wanted to answer it.
If you're not looking for answers, fair enough.

Glad your choice is paying off. You'll get more use out of younger players if they perform well form the off.