meymi

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm playing with Palermo, using 4-4-2 diamond tactic with attacking wing backs, and im doing great at the moment. My forwards are Abel Hernandez, a complete forward, and Neymar, the best poacher in my opinion.

So my wing backs are crossing often and im not satisfied with hernandez actually, i need a target man. Hernandez is a good player, but i can sell him, real madrids wants him at the moment.

So do u have any suggestions to replace him, a bigger man, maybe Dzeko, Cardozo ?

Thank you.

Lacina Traore
Romelu Lukaku
Mike Hanke
Nobre

Lukaku, Babacar, Sanogo or Cardozo, also try Dzeko, but i seriously don´t think he would go to Palermo.

Babacar gets my vote, Llorente perhaps, but much like Dzeko he'd probably not be interested.

Nope, i already send my scout to check Dzeko, he's interested, and he'll be availible around 17.5 million.

I'm playing my 3rd season and i won 2 league titles, 1 italian cup, and played and lost champions league final against chelsea. So Palermo's stature highly increased.

Whos your AMC and someone with expericen should be used with neymar, i find carlton cole *west ham* as an excellant choice being 6ft odd and quite heavy with neymar switching positions with AMC

lukaku due to his high work rate and team work
play him as a hargt man (support) and neymar as poacher (attack) :)