Yugi 00

Reaction score
Almost every time this happens.....I play with one team one season , and at the end i get bored and i quit .... Does the same thing happen to you and how can i make it more interesting(can i put music like in fifa manager 11 or something....) :D

Get a ipod and listen to your tunes, much better then the fifa sound tracks (Y)

Start of as a low team and see how far you can get in a few years, try and manage a top team, will take a while but atleast it's something to target for, give's you something to achieve .. :)

Almost every time this happens.....I play with one team one season , and at the end i get bored and i quit .... Does the same thing happen to you and how can i make it more interesting(can i put music like in fifa manager 11 or something....) :D

Start with a team in a low league and build them up. That's what most people do if they want a challenge. Or just take a break from the game for a while until you are ready to come back and have to motivation for a long term game.

I wanna play now but i'm worried of getting bored ....and i don't know with which team to start...

Try one of the challenges you can download

I always find the bottom at Christmas challenge good. Start a new game and load the English leagues and whatever else you wish, go on holiday until 25th December and take over whoever is bottom of the Premier League at the time and see if you can survive.

During a match get a woman to do naughty things to you. The better you do the naughtier she gets ;) (6)

Seriously though, if you do get that bored, like mentioned above, have a break. I did, and it worked.

During a match get a woman to do naughty things to you. The better you do the naughtier she gets ;) (6)

Seriously though, if you do get that bored, like mentioned above, have a break. I did, and it worked.

Hibbert's ****