Do you like my story?

• Total voters
Sorry about lack of updates, My internet has been playing up, I'll get one out tomorrow :wub:

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:16 AM ----------

Again, sorry, I'm having major trouble with my internet, I'll do my best to get one out tomorrow, sorry to all followers especially ajt09 :)

no need to apologise. Know all too well the joys of the internet lol

September Report:

Everton 2 - 0 Arsenal

evertonvarsenalinformat.png

I'm Delighted with the performance today. It was expected that they would dominate possession and chances, but that really wasn't the case. In-fact I would say, with 58% Possession and several chances, we were the only team that ever looked like winning. Landon scored his first goal in an Everton shirt after a rare goal from Phil Neville helped to open the scoring.

Everton 1 - 1 Manchester City

mancityvevertoninformat.png

Another very decent performance from us today. It was total robbery how we didn't get all three points today. Yakubu scored the first goal just after half time, and all was looking well and good. But City's main man Carlos Tevez stole the show with an absolute screamer of a goal, it flew past howard from 30 yards out. I was relatively pleased with the performance and especially the amount of chances we limited city too. As you can see here;
mancityvevertonanalysis.png

It seems the stopper/cover partnership on Distin and Jagielka worked really well against the Inside forwards of wright phillips and david silva and closed down Tevez relatively well.

Everton 3 - 1 Sunderland

evertonvsunderlandinfor.png

I am delighted, we enjoyed total domination over sunderland today. And after Lee Cattermole got sent off [AS PER USUAL] after 22 minutes that just helped us on our way. I am however dissapointed we couldn't keep a clean sheet. Jack Rodwell, Phil Jagielka and Yakubu scored the goals.

Everton 3 - 1 Bolton

boltonvevertoninformati.png

I am pleased that, for the second successive match we recorded a 3-1 win. this time in the league cup. Jack Rodwell got everton off to a good start after 3 minutes, and mikel arteta doubled the scoreline after 63 minutes. Things looked dodgy for us when Johan Elmander, scored after 82 minutes. But a late goal from Sylvain Distin after 97 minutes, sealed the victory.

Rounds Report

This month I am going to focus on our 2-0 win over Arsenal, as always when playing arsenal Cesc Fabregas was going to be at the heart of anything good about Arsenal. We did a brilliant Job of closing fabregas down and not letting him get into advanced positions.
evertonvarsenalanalysis.png

As you can see we kept him in the centre circle and never let him get into advanced positions were he could hurt us.
evertonvarsenalanalysis.png

Again as you can see, his average position is very deep, and when he did start spraying passes, the superb work of Anthony Annan made sure that all attacks got cut out nice and early. Tactically a great month keep it going.
All the best,
Steve Round, Assistant Manager

Can we get a look at how your league table is looking please mate?

Really good story m8 and great layout, like that you are putting screens and would love if you could post a screen of your league table every once in a while like Boweringboy said :D

And btw: Did you sell Vaughan? I have a Everton save and he is doing well as a poacher but sometimes he just s**ks.

*Four days Previous*

"Welcome, to sky we are airing the eagerly awaited match between Everton and Bolton. High-flying Everton are coming into this match sitting pretty at third in the league. While Bolton on the other hand are 3 matches unbeaten and are coming into this off the back of a 8-2 thrashing of Manchester City. We have two guests here - Jamie Redknapp.."
"Hello"
"And Andy gray"
"Orite Richard"
"What are your views on todays game Jamie?"
"I'm genuinely excited, both sides are on form and we should see a nice open game"
"And you Andy?"
"I disagree, Everton are going to thrash Bolton."
"Well We can now Join our Commentators, Andy Gray and Matin Tyler".

Two Minutes Later

"Baines, Into the feet of pienaar, a darting run inside but he's run into trouble"
"FALLS TO RODWELLL!"
*Ball flys into the top corner following a venomous shot by Jack Rodwell*
"TAKE A BOW SON, TAKE A BOW."
"Wonderful goal from rodwell, Hughes' men Just dont look like losing."

*Game finished 3-1* * Post-match analysis..*

"Well, what do you think are realistic targets for everton in terms of a league position this year?"
"If they carry on like this, There's no doubt they can be right up-there at the end of the season. Hughes is on top of the world right now"

Next Morning

Hughes resigns as manager of Everton Football Club.

The country was temporarily at a standstill in shock of the news. Blues fans all over merseyside are baffled and speculations of his future are spreading rapidly. Has Evertons great start to the season gone ****-Up?​

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:52 AM ----------

Anyone following/care to know why I resigned? Had a crash dump and lost the save, story continues though :D

thats absolutly sucks you had a great start mate , btw how do you print your screen on the website ? thanks

thats absolutly sucks you had a great start mate , btw how do you print your screen on the website ? thanks

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-take-a-screenshot-of-fm-2010-t24007.htmL

Take a look at that - it is the same for FM11 as FM10.

Hope I helped ;)

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Great story! shame abwt wat happened

I know mate, Ill get a update out later today anyway, My story will continue.

Hey mate quality story gutted u lost it just wondered tho if u where using player / team instructions if you are can u remeber what they where

cheers pal
carl