C-R-7

Reaction score
right im starting to get fed up with him hes got a yellow card 11 games running and last match he got sent off for 2 yellows any one got any suggestions to stop him getting so many.

iv tried changing the tackling thing where you get the option of easy normal or hard he is on easy and the team instructions is on more cautious.

thanks in advance.

I had this problem with Paul koncesky and i just left him out the team for a few games then for a reason unknown to me he got less yellows once he was back in the team .

You could try asking him not to dive into tackles on the private chat ?

Set tackles to easy and in your tactic do tackling: more cautious

Set tackles to easy and in your tactic do tackling: more cautious

i have read the op.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

You could try asking him not to dive into tackles on the private chat ?

tried that hes says he doesnt think it would benafit him in this stage of his career :mad:.

he's rubbish couldn't you have gotten someone better? I know it's the championship but its Kezman that guy was **** even in the Turkish league. Just set his tackling to easy and closing down low so he can't chase anybody down that's less likely to get him booked.

he's rubbish couldn't you have gotten someone better? I know it's the championship but its Kezman that guy was **** even in the Turkish league. Just set his tackling to easy and closing down low so he can't chase anybody down that's less likely to get him booked.

well hes done the job i only need him til i get owen next season and like i sed to the other dude read the op i already done all that.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Discipline him.

have done everytime hes got banned.

just got sent off a f**king gen :mad:. hes getting sold now.