ZeCarlos

Reaction score
View attachment 279597

Mann appointed as Gus leaves with club in poor position!

Brighton and Hove Albion have today appointed relatively
unknown manager Jason Mann on a two year deal following Gus Poyet's resignation.

The former Uruguay international resigned after stating that he was disappointed with the Seagulls' poor start to the season. Since his resignation, it is rumoured he has already been in contact with rival Championship pair Bolton Wanderers and Blackburn Rovers.

Twenty-six year-old Jason Mann was appointed just hours after Poyet's resignation and will hope to have a positive effect on the clubs' league position as they currently sit in a lowly 16th position.

In his first press-conference as manager of the club, Mann stated Brighton were a club "on the up - despite having a disappointing start to the season". With no known history as a manager, Jason Mann is already under extreme pressure to prove himself to the Brighton faithful. Chairman Tony Bloom has declared his confidence in Mann by saying this: "Jason is a very young manager with lots of potential. He's been a very close friend of mine for some time now and when Gus stated his intentions to leave to me, I didn't think of anybody else but Jason. I hope this will be a great change for the club."

View attachment 279601

Some of you may remember my previous Brighton save when I managed to get promoted within the first season. However, this time I've started the game at the end of November with the club in 16th position - seventeen points away from the league leaders. I'm also using LFCMarshall's Summer Update.