Resource icon

A brilliant 4-3-3 tactic that got Sheff Wed to the top

First season with Fulham, sold Mitrovic in January=big mistake. 18 goals in 21 matches.

1st half of season:
1686654665159.png

Full season:
1686654575818.png

Transfers: (some are predefined by transfer update-file)
1686654861170.png

What other role can you suggest for striker ? Can i use DLF or CF instead of PF? And can I change one of the central defenders for Ball playing defender.

What other role can you suggest for striker ? Can i use DLF or CF instead of PF? And can I change one of the central defenders for Ball playing defender.
I haven’t experimented with the roles, but i think you should try and let me hear if it works!

Here's an update: Champions season 29/30!! Pred 6th.
1687776984335.png

XG
1687777024518.png

Last edited:
Lad I'm sorry to cut to the chase with you a tad but when you say your team is "established in the top of the premier league" one would assume the team IS actually on the top of the premier league and also at the end of the season and not after 8 games :LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure:
I mean your results are maybe not the worst one ever saw but nothing extraordinary with it after all effectively you won 0 trophees *EDIT: ok 1 league cup in 8 seasons and thats it :LOL:" with the tactic in 8 seasons. Of course I am not trying to be on the offensive or anything and one is free to post whatever tactic here they wish but lads here in general tend to be interested in the fine and dandy working tactics and I don't see so far that you have much to show for it.:unsure::sneaky:

Lad I'm sorry to cut to the chase with you a tad but when you say your team is "established in the top of the premier league" one would assume the team IS actually on the top of the premier league and also at the end of the season and not after 8 games :LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure:
I mean your results are maybe not the worst one ever saw but nothing extraordinary with it after all effectively you won 0 trophees *EDIT: ok 1 league cup in 8 seasons and thats it :LOL:" with the tactic in 8 seasons. Of course I am not trying to be on the offensive or anything and one is free to post whatever tactic here they wish but lads here in general tend to be interested in the fine and dandy working tactics and I don't see so far that you have much to show for it.:unsure::sneaky:
Did you try it?🤔

Did you try it?🤔
Nope and the reason why is or rather the reasons:
1). The results you've showed on this tactic are nothing extraordinary and I have an abundance of tactics that I'm confident for fact would bring better results than that. I won the bundesliga my first season with hertha berlin using mostly my own tactic DopeCookies (vast majority of games) but I have some tactics in reserve I have way more confidence in than this 😉.

2). The nature of this tactic namely a 4-3-3 V formation , attacking mentality , higher defensive line and all that kind of stuff is an oldschool approach that I know for fact doesn't work on this engine too well .

1). The results you've showed on this tactic are nothing extraordinary and I have an abundance of tactics that I'm confident for fact would bring better results than that. I won the bundesliga my first season with hertha berlin using mostly my own tactic DopeCookies (vast majority of games) but I have some tactics in reserve I have way more confidence in than this 😉.

2). The nature of this tactic namely a 4-3-3 V formation , attacking mentality , higher defensive line and all that kind of stuff is an oldschool approach that I know for fact doesn't work on this engine too well .
Ok. 🤡

I've started a new game with Rochdale in League 2, pred 24th, just to test with another team. Signed 3 youth players on loan. 10 league matches:
Preseason.jpg

Tansfers.jpg

table pts.jpg

table Xg.jpg

1688392901670.png

1688392851035.png

Salford tipped 1st.jpg

lost 1-0.jpg

lost 2-0.jpg

I think this is pretty ok results for a bad tactic...

@
drlw1980

Lad thats a decent start to a season but all that stuff is irrelevant to me personally because for me:
1). A solid indication can only be made based on how a tactic performs at the highest divisions. On a level as low as league 2 no offense but often time even very crappy rubbish tactics (and I'm not necessarily saying yours is but nevertheless :LOL:) often times perform above any kind of expectations .People often have a misconseption that somehow its "harder" to make a tactic work at lower levels of play but i'll tell you its just the contrary , in fact I have seen MANY rubbish tactics do seemingly good jobs until tested at the higher level.
2) As said before effectively you won 0 throphees with your tactic on that sheffied wednesday save in 8 seasons. To me thats the biggest giveaway. Lad any worthwhile tactic IMHO the author demonstrates that they won something with it. You won: 1 league cup in 8 seasons and thats it.
3). Any kind of indication of a achievement of a tactic should only be shown at the end of a season because results after like 9 games are really irrelevant . For instance I still easily believe you can finish like mid table ish on that new save you started with the Rochdale come the end of the season ;).

@
drlw1980

Lad thats a decent start to a season but all that stuff is irrelevant to me personally because for me:
1). A solid indication can only be made based on how a tactic performs at the highest divisions. On a level as low as league 2 no offense but often time even very crappy rubbish tactics (and I'm not necessarily saying yours is but nevertheless :LOL:) often times perform above any kind of expectations .People often have a misconseption that somehow its "harder" to make a tactic work at lower levels of play but i'll tell you its just the contrary , in fact I have seen MANY rubbish tactics do seemingly good jobs until tested at the higher level.
2) As said before effectively you won 0 throphees with your tactic on that sheffied wednesday save in 8 seasons. To me thats the biggest giveaway. Lad any worthwhile tactic IMHO the author demonstrates that they won something with it. You won: 1 league cup in 8 seasons and thats it.
3). Any kind of indication of a achievement of a tactic should only be shown at the end of a season because results after like 9 games are really irrelevant . For instance I still easily believe you can finish like mid table ish on that new save you started with the Rochdale come the end of the season ;).
I accept your skepticism, but I think it would be more classy to test it before judging it. I'll post end of season results with Rochdale.

Where is your DopeCookies tactic? Fancy giving that a run out .