A BSP-??? adventure with Luís Figo and the Diamonds

Europe, baby!

*shameless bump*

You are proper quality Manager judging by all this, do you have a tactic by any chance?

Thank you! I'm quite happy with my exploits here. However, it's also my first FM game that has gone on more than 2 seasons, so it didn't take much to eclipse my successes from Porto and Ajax ;)

It's basically this tactic but it rarely stays the same as it's tweaked dependant on home/away, if I use surprise tactics like going all-out from the off and of course weather conditions.

Cheers i'll take a look it, how far into your new season you in? or just started

I only just finished 2014–15, so there's a whole transfer window to get through, trying to get my team ready for the Champions League :)

It sounds a lot like my game as far as each year and your league positions, im in my 2012-2013 season with rushden.. we just made it to the championship this year.. although this year unless we are lucky we may get in the playoffs for promotion.. our media prediction is 18th but currently laying in 12th after the 13th league fixture.

Also this year our stadium just got upgraded its interesting we have the same team but the max capacity differs, I think my max capacity is around 8500 the last 3 games we have sold out. Also thats cool you got Giovinco how did you manage to get him ?

My best player currently is the CB Pichu Atienza and have a few more young players from Spain coming in the January window. I had Tom Cleverley for 2 seasons but our Board got an offer for him that was "too good to refuse" most of my team was pleased to be playing with him.

Also can you tell me what kind of youth you are generating every year? I dont think ive generated one good youth player, ive upgraded the facilities every year, I think one more upgrade and it will be a top facility.

It sounds a lot like my game as far as each year and your league positions, im in my 2012-2013 season with rushden.. we just made it to the championship this year.. although this year unless we are lucky we may get in the playoffs for promotion.. our media prediction is 18th but currently laying in 12th after the 13th league fixture.

Also this year our stadium just got upgraded its interesting we have the same team but the max capacity differs, I think my max capacity is around 8500 the last 3 games we have sold out. Also thats cool you got Giovinco how did you manage to get him ?

My best player currently is the CB Pichu Atienza and have a few more young players from Spain coming in the January window. I had Tom Cleverley for 2 seasons but our Board got an offer for him that was "too good to refuse" most of my team was pleased to be playing with him.

Also can you tell me what kind of youth you are generating every year? I dont think ive generated one good youth player, ive upgraded the facilities every year, I think one more upgrade and it will be a top facility.
Nice to hear others are taking Rushden up where it begins to get interesting, sounds like a good game :)

Well Giovinco's contract just expired, I don't think he played much at Juventus. He clearly wasn't as developed as I've seen him on other people's saves, and as such was just looking for a place where he could play a lot.

I can't recall if I ever played one from my youth setup consistently at any level besides right at the beginning where I had to. Probably not, though. I honestly can't recall how many times I upgraded our facilities though, never really focused much on that.