Seto

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
i've a problem and i need some advice by you guys.
i start a new career with A.C. Milan in these days but i found very hard to make an eleven that could compete well with other teams in Serie A.

The main problem that i found is the mental attribute (teamwork and work rate) of the top players of A.C Milan (Balotelli, Niang, Elsharaawy).

Also Balotelli can be so frustrating to manage. Sometimes he did great with 4-5 goals in a match, but often he didn't perform at all, shooting from nosense position far away from the goal..
I try to untrain him about this but it's impossible... and also i try to manage him as best as i could, expecting from him performance and **** but didn't work well.

I can sell him and use Elsharaawy as FW, but i wanna know if some of you succeed with A.C. Milan basic 11 without major transfer and how.

thanks a lot!

Balotelli can be a handfull. Of the 3 years i had Balotelli he did good in only 1 season so if you can cash in and build around el shaarawy he becomes world class.

I remember I had ridiculous issues with Robben once- no passing, just took ridiculous pot shots. By restricting his long shots to none and telling him to cut inside he played a bit more intelligent.

This could also be totally wrong, but I've found putting players in the reserves to be a good way of getting them to up performance. They rarely react angrily to being told that that's where they will be, but tend to perform much better once you bring em back (I generally just put them on bench for a game but have be a "Reserve Player"