Undecided, I think if another club comes in the conference then i will be tempted, I think if i take Hyde up I will really struggle, there is no money and the squad seriously lacks depth, I have been lucky that i haven't received many injuries this year.

April

View attachment 330122

Hednesford 3 - 2 Hyde
(Hughes, Walker)

Hyde 2 - 4 Bradford PA
(Poole, Hughes)

Worcester 5 - 2 Hyde
(Hughes, Walker)

Hyde 8 - 4 Brackley
(Tames (3), Hughes (2), Gray, Poole, Sharpe OG)

Tamworth 7 - 4 Hyde
(Walker (2), Gray, Almond)

View attachment 330121

So as you can see by the final position in the table and the fixtures this month we really messed up a great opportunity to win the league however we only picked up 3 points out of the last 18 causing us to finish a big 10 points off the pace after sitting top all season. We finished 3rd eventually will still gives us an opportunity of the playoffs but it just comes down to a lottery now.

View attachment 330120
So thats how the playoff semi finals have panned out, we have played Solihull twice this year, scraping two 2-2 draws so I am not hugely confident.​

Playoffs & End Of Season Review

View attachment 330119

Hyde 0 - 2 Solihull

Solihull 3 - 2 Hyde
(Tames, O'Connor)

So we go crashing out of the playoffs and won't be getting promoted this season, I know we finished far above expectations this year but I am extremely disappointed in the fact that it all went wrong in the last 2 months, Our small squad didn't help as we picked up a few more injuries, but the players stopped performing simply, disappointing all round.

View attachment 330117
Again the final season league table is disappointing to look at.

View attachment 330116
Player of the season has to be Tames he scored 41 goals in 44 apps and finished the season with the Top Scorers award.

View attachment 330115
So our players finish top of the charts, Hughes is also favourite to win League Player of the Year.

So my first season in management comes to an end and it has been a mixed bag, started brilliantly and ended in heartache.
I feel I will really stubble with Hyde next season as most of the players are leaving without me being able to tie up new contracts for any of them. Unless investment comes I might be looking at the job centre.