Status
Not open for further replies.

Calz88

Reaction score
Hi I'm after a new challenge, I enjoy fm I usually start as a lower league side and take them to the prem, although this is fun, i enjoy it most whilst going through the lower leagues and it stagnates a bit when I'm in prem. can anybody reccommend another challenge?

Try starting as a top side in an poor/average league in Europe and aim to win the Champions League. You still have the underdog status as in your lower league sides, but with every level pushed up slightly :)

Yeah that sounds good mate any particular nation you reccommend?

Any other challenges??

Last edited:
Try the Pentagon Challenge:-

The Pentagon Challenge is a where you try and win all five continental Champions Leagues(European Champions League, South American Champions League, Asian Champions League, African Champions League and North American Champions League) in one save game, but you do have to start unemployed and with a Sunday League reputation.

Additional Extra's to add abit of spice to the Challenge

There are three other elements to The Pentagon that you can add if you want.

1. Sustainable Management - You keep things financially realistic. Only spending what you have, living within your means, not spending huge, unrealistic amounts. If you want added spice you can try and make a profit on transfers every season.
2. Nationalistic Management - You sign no foreigners. So if you're in Russia you only sign Russians, if you're in Brazil you only sign Brazilians, etc
3. APLA - Anti Premier League Alliance You don't load England in your game. You totally avoid it. Only real men don't load England.
4. To make the challenge a little bit spicy you could even add a "no resign" clause: you can change team only if...

• You win the Champions' league
  • You get sacked

Pro's:
You can move around the leagues and discover new players
You complete a few more FM accomplishments
You get to start all over again once you've reached greatness in one continent

Con's:
It takes a long time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.