NO2OUP

Reaction score
(Over the years at Stamford bridge managers have come and gone and im here to stay)

I arrived at the Chelsea training ground with one thing in mind making the team my own with my
own style of football, I like my team to play fast paced attacking football whilst making sure every pass
means something, and a defence that gives the opposition no room to move.

UPDATE WILL BE LATER GUYS PLEASE FOLLOW

The Signings

In my first press conference as Chelsea manager i was bombarded with questions surrounding the futures of
of fan favourites Frank lampard and Didier Drogba ? All what i said is they are in my plans and are still world class players that
i look forward to working with, i was also asked what players are on my wishlist i replied with no comment and walked out
i had business to attend to.

View attachment 241629

View attachment 241633

View attachment 241631

View attachment 241628
Well onto the players i have bought

I want to add depth into the squad and win the Champions league and challenge for premiership title

1 Douglas Costa (Future Legend)

Douglas is a top talent who i have scouted for the last 3 to 4 year, every year he get's better and better
in a few more years time he will be the cream of the crop in international football.

2 Marcos Senna (Old Faithful)

There will be alot of people who are thinking why the **** you sign him ? this guy has 2 year at the top level with ease
and has never failed me in the past on my previous football manager games, i highly rate senna and if there is anyone
starting a new game on football manager take a look at this guy he is pure class.

3 Edinson Cavani (LET'S SEE)

I took a gamble on cavani (he was not cheap) i like what ive seen from him, all im gonna say is HE WHO DARES WINS.

(UPDATE WILL BE ON LATER GUYS THANKS FOR READING :)

First Twelve Games

Fixtures
Table

View attachment 242511 View attachment 242512

Got the team playing excellent football clean and fluent we can beat any team with ease if we want to, if we play our game.
The only bad results in my opinion are the 3-0 loss to man city when we totally got outplayed man city deserved the win i can't complain
and the 2-1 loss to Ajax i feel we got cocky with near flawless start to the season.

After the two defeats we have bounced back on a 12 match unbeaten run picking up 8 wins and 4 draws and we are breathing down man city's necks.

UPDATE WILL BE UP IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS THANKS FOR READING LADIES AND GENTS