A club that you would like to here a story about?

jeswa712

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i was thinking of doing a story on fm-base but i wasn`t sure on what team. so if you have any ideas on a club you would like to here about please let me know

It would be good to see someone do a story about a struggling club, or a team in debt..

i have already done torquay united in fm09 and got them in the prem in 6 or 7 years

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

It would be good to see someone do a story about a struggling club, or a team in debt..

any ideas of a team u have in mind?

Southampton, my game is going well and would like to see other people so the same as me. Rickie Lambert Same amount of goals as appearances :D

Huddersfield

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

thanks to every1 so far for the replys. i going with southampton or stockport so far

i will make my mind up in the morning bit plz keep ur ideas coming

dont do southampton, its really easy mate trust me i did a story with them, only reason i didnt get promoted first time as it was my first save and i didnt know the tactic creator well, id like to see a wycombe wanderers story, or a walsall one

As a Stockport fan, I would reccomend them. If you get a parent club you get good loanies and in ***** Topp you get a goof \FREE top scorer :) Be them (Y)

Someone foreign, maybe Tenerife, or even Reggina

dont do southampton, its really easy mate trust me i did a story with them, only reason i didnt get promoted first time as it was my first save and i didnt know the tactic creator well, id like to see a wycombe wanderers story, or a walsall one

Im in prem and i use default tactics, i perfer them.