A collection of ideas for future FM editions

Formation screen. I think instead of having the available positions you can put players in right now, you should be able to put the players exactly where you want em to be. Just drag them where ever you like.

Raikan can you do it while the game is on going?

you mean PPM's?

setting your player to man mark opposition player? show to weaker foot? cut inside, run at defence? all there already..

Of course they are but I mean more like the team shouts but for individuals only. I think the ones you mention, which are opposition instructions, would work quite well if they were given out during the team talk instead of on the separate screen currently. Not PPMs, because they are permanent. They would need to be like:

- Attack more (increased Mentality)
- Defend More

- Decide the fate of play (increased Creative freedom)
- Let others create

- Swap now with X (players rotate/switch)

- You can roam
- Stick to your position

- Mark tighter
- Mark loosely

- Pass shorter
- Pass longer

- Make more runs
- Make those runs less often

- Take long shots
- Don't take long shots

- Play through balls more
- Play less through balls

- Cross more
- Cross less

- Aim crosses Far post/Near post/Centre/Target man

- Cut inside
- Move into channels
- Hug the line

- Hold up the ball
- Don't hold it up

Basically, they are quick player instructions because 'normal' shouts are essentially quick team instructions.

Regarding set pieces, one small yet all-important addition would be very nice: to be able to select separate takers for indirect and direct free kicks!

Regarding set pieces, one small yet all-important addition would be very nice: to be able to select separate takers for indirect and direct free kicks!

I've heard this twice now and it should have been done already I think.