A couple of questions regarding tutoring and bale

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorton

Reaction score
1. am i better off sending my young players with 1*CA + 5*PA out on loan or keeping them in my reserves and being tutored by a senior player?

2. has anyone ever retrained bale to be a right winger as an inside forward? im tempted to try this as i have neymar and balotelli for my left wing but my right wing is lacking somewhat, and putting his stronger foot inside should work well right?

cheers.

1. am i better off sending my young players with 1*CA + 5*PA out on loan or keeping them in my reserves and being tutored by a senior player?

2. has anyone ever retrained bale to be a right winger as an inside forward? im tempted to try this as i have neymar and balotelli for my left wing but my right wing is lacking somewhat, and putting his stronger foot inside should work well right?

cheers.

1. I think, you'd better loan him. 5-star PA won't mean anything if he doesn't play

2. I never do that, but I believe he will do well there as an Inside Forward

Last edited:
Regarding the regens, it depends on their attributes and age. If they seem like solid players that don't play on your team because you have better, loan them out. If they have potential but still need to up their attributes a lot, leave them on the youth team and tutor them. Also, unless it's an absolute beast of a player already, don't loan him out before he turns 18.

As for Bale, never tried it or managed him this FM. I tend to view him as an ML rather than an AML, so don't think working as an inside forward is the best bet for him. Nothing like trying it though, he could be brilliant.

1. I think, you'd better loan him. 5-star PA won't mean anything if he doesn't play

2. I never do that, but I believe he will do well there as an Inside Forward

well the *'s were just an example, i have a couple like that but also Lucal from sao paulo, who wont be getting much first team football behind silva/tevez/ganso, from what ive seen if hes around 3*CA and can still improve send him out on loan? yet if hes young and has low CA high PA then keep him and tutor him?

Regarding the regens, it depends on their attributes and age. If they seem like solid players that don't play on your team because you have better, loan them out. If they have potential but still need to up their attributes a lot, leave them on the youth team and tutor them. Also, unless it's an absolute beast of a player already, don't loan him out before he turns 18.

As for Bale, never tried it or managed him this FM. I tend to view him as an ML rather than an AML, so don't think working as an inside forward is the best bet for him. Nothing like trying it though, he could be brilliant.

gonna give bale a go there, worth a shot eh?

any idea what sort of time range ill be looking at before hes competent in the position? right now hes completelt innefective :/

As long as Bale has the right attributes and you teach him appropriate PPMs he will be fine.

As long as Bale has the right attributes and you teach him appropriate PPMs he will be fine.

when i tried teaching him more PPM's he replied saying "I already have too many aspects of my game without adding to it"

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.