Ravelli

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to my Scandinavian story, this is a challenge inspired/partly copied by rnixon´s story: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/a-scandinavian-story-t30455.html. I have however loaded playable leagues in the following countries - Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria and The Netherlands. The reason I´ve included the four latest nations is because a lot of players go to those countries from scandinavia and I thought that I need a final destination too. I started up as unemployed and set my reputation to automatic! My final goal is to reach at least the quarterfinals in the Champions League and preferrably with a nordic team. My own personal knowledge of sedish football is very good and ok when it comes to denmark but other than that it´s pretty poor. I´ve never written a story before and never started a game as unemployed before but I will try my best in the game and on the story. Any feedback and tips will be appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------------

4/3-2010 Local swedish newspaper report that Qviding FIF has signed unknown manager Andreas Nordin to manage the club for the coming three years. Andreas Nordin will have a tough job replacing the charismatic Zoran Lukic in the swedish division 1 Södra club.
http://www.siriusfotboll.se/Sirius/XML/Nyheter/Nyheter/Bilder/qviding_pos_cmyk.jpg
Qviding FIF was founded in 1987 when two smaller clubs that had history back to the 50´s whent together to form the new Qviding FIF.
Qviding FIF is a professional swedish footballclub currently playing in the Swedish third division called "Division 1 Södra".

As a club which enjoyed the best spell of success in the 2000´s and their last competition win coming as late as 2007, Qviding are a club of growing history.
This growing history is something that the board wants fast and they expekt the team to win Division 1 Södra and to reach the third round in the cup.
Their goals are my goals, I have great plans for the team says manager Andreas Nordin.

Given transferbudget is 29 800 Euros.
Stadium Valhalla IP have max attendance at:4500.

I will get back with an update later to let you know how the training matches went and what I did with my galactic transfer budget;).

Last edited:
Good luck mate
Thanks mate, I´ll need it hehe.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:57 PM ----------

So it turns out that the financial situation in Qviding was worse than the board first lead on. Due to payroll being over budget the manager has been forced to make some changes in the budget so we can attract free agents.
Therefore there is no transfer budget this season and Qviding will have to reach success with the current squad and maybe some free agents and loans from bigger swedish clubs.

"Big loan signings to gothenburg based club Qviding" Is the headlines in the papers just a few days before the season kicks off. From the big club IFK Göteborg Qviding loans the young midfielders Tobias Sana and Johan Lundgren.

Manager comments: Tobias is an irrational winger that is a product of Qviding youth academy so we are thrilled that he wanted to come back to get some more match-time with a first team.
Johan Lundgren is a water-bearer on the midfield and even though he´s young he shows a big heart and I´m sure he will add something new to our squad.

Last edited: