samhardy

Reaction score
This is what I am going to do. Holiday season one, then at the start of season 2, get a job at a club unplayable at the start of the game( loaded down to conference national).

I will not be able to sign anyone, so will be relying on my reserves and U18's to produce good players. I got a job at Gainsbrough. Because they were unplayable they only have one real player: he is:

Joe Hefferson, striker, age 21. His stats that jump out at me are

Finishing - 14
Acceleration - 13
speed - 17
Stamina - 15
Heading - 14

I have promoted seven players, one goalkeeper, two defenders, three midfeders and one striker.

This will be a hard challenge as all my players are ****.

I did something simialar to this... I started unemployed but i was activally looking for a job... I had to wait a whole season to get a job (Northwich victoria) Im now in March and 5th in the league, but this has been achieved with bringing in 12 free players. let me know how you get on!!! this way of playing is very exciting!!

First set of results:
Gainsbrough 1-1 Woking
Fleetwood 2-4 Gainsbrough
Kidderminster 1-1 Gainsbrough
Gainsbrough 3-0 Newport County
Cambridge 2-0 Gainsbrough
Gainsbrough 5-0 Wrexham
Southport 4-4 Gainsbrough
Mansfield 0-3 Gainsbrough
Lincoln 1-1 Gainsbrough
Gainsbrough 3-0 Stevenage
Tamworth 0-4 Gainsbrough
Ebbsfleet 0-2 Gainsbrough
Forest Green 0-2 Gainsbrough
Gainsbrough 4-3 AFC Wimbledon
Grimsby 4-2 Gainsbrough
Histon 4-4 Gainsbrough
Gainsbrough 2-3 Rushden
York 2-5 Gainsbrough

Played 18 games, fourth in league.

Fa cup qual 4

Gainsbrough 2-3 Corby

Looks pretty difficult, I just started with woking and have almost got 2 promotions in a row

End if season review:

Blue square premier- 3rd( playoff final lost)
FA Trophy- 3rd round v Corby
FA Cup- 2nd round v Stockport

A dissapointing end, but at the end of the season I had an outbreak of some good youth players, hopefully they can help my push for promotion next season.

I've had eight players promoted, including 2 strikers, 4 defenders and 2 midfielders.

This seasons aims:

Playoffs
Have a good run in cups

maybe some screenshots to help people keep up to date aswell? will follow though good luck