A Dreamers Story, O'Neill Takes Over At Liverpool!

Terry-88

Reaction score
View attachment 61899

Breaking News - Benitez leaves Liverpool for Juventus after weeks of speculation. It is thought that Benitez has been in contact with Juventus over a posible move to the Stadio Olimpico Di Torino after it was rumoured he had been in Italy for secret talks with their board.

The big question now is who will replace Benitez and take the huge job of trying to rebuild a squad which seems to be very low on morale.

A number names have been rumoured about including the likes of Jose Mourinho, Martin O' Neill and Roy Hodgson.

2 Hours after

Breaking News - Jose Mourinho is said to be in contention for the Real Madrid job.

Breaking News - Roy Hodgson takes himself out of the running for the Liverpool Managerial post by pening a new 3 year contract at Fulham. He is quoted saying

I have brought this Fulham side to new heights and they have been brilliant to work with but i think they can get even better and i still have a job to do here.

Next Day - 2.35pm

Breaking News - O' Neill is confirmed as the new Liverpool Manager. Martin O' Neill signs a 3 year contract after leaving his post as Aston Villa Mnager in the early hours last night.

Martin O' Neill

I am delighted to be here at such a great club. When you arrive at a club like this with all its History it makes you feel even more ambitous and motivated than you have ever been. I have been giving this great opportunity and to me its an important challenge. I feel we will need maybe two or three new players to compete next year with the top four again. I have alot of faith in this team and players themselfs.

View attachment 61983

Last edited:
I thought he really joined Liverpool lol.

think up more imaginative titles in future
these kind of ones are getting annoying

lmao sorry lads, o how i wish it were true.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Ill get an admin to change it abit, sorry for inconvience.

lmao sorry lads, o how i wish it were true.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Ill get an admin to change it abit, sorry for inconvience.
Nah, it dosen't matter too much mate.Good luck! Also, how do you wish it was true?! oO)

Nah, it dosen't matter too much mate.Good luck! Also, how do you wish it was true?! oO)

Because O' Neill is a gd manager as he has shown from his teams, and also what he is doing for Villa at the moment. In all honesty id take any1 over Bentiez lol

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:55 PM ----------

Sorry for the inconvinience i have changed the name abit 4 less confusion and accidently giving the wrong idea.

It's HIS story and title. He will call it whatever he wants, so whether it's annoying to you or anyone else is your problem so why share your view?????

It's HIS story and title. He will call it whatever he wants, so whether it's annoying to you or anyone else is your problem so why share your view?????

Its ok mate, ive changed it abit now to stop confusion. Thanks 4 support tho ;) :)

Transfer News

Real Madrid sign Liverpool's Albert Riera for £13,250 000

Liverpool seal the double capture of Oscar Cardozo and David Luiz from Benfica for a combined fee of £15,750 000

Chelsea Sign Misimovic for £8,250 000

Arsenal capture Lazio's left back Kolarov for £7,500 000

Transfer Shock

In a twist of all the transfer news Benfica's Di Maria rejects Barcelona and signs with Liverpool in which seems to be a last minute attempt for the left winger that pulled off. The fee is thought to be in the regen of £13,250 000.

View attachment 61974

Martin O' Neill

The last peace of our puzzle you could say, Benfica had an offer made by Barcelona but with two of his team mates arriving here from Benfica we felt he could be persuaded. He would be a fantastic addition to any team and to get him here is a fantastic bit of business and well worth every penny.
Press

How much did you spend on Di Maria?
Martin O' Neill

£12,250 000 plus installments to his contract. As I said he will be well worth it.

Last edited:
Martin O'Neill

View attachment 61975

I would like to start by saying all the best to Riera in his move to Madrid and hope all goes well. Oscar Cardozo is a great signing for us as I think most Liverpool fans will agree we needed another proven goal scorer with loads of ability. David Luiz is still young but has played a massive part in Benfica's team and I am glad to have him here. With Insua are only natural left back i think it was necessary to get a player in to compete with him for that position and who better than Italy's Criscito. We were looking at a few players that could do the job for us on the wing but when we looked at posibilities Di Maria was number one traget and we are really happy he came. Apart from that the squad is strong, morale is rising ever day and we cant wait to start the season

Last edited:
looks good so far read it just now my only problem is cristico thought he on loan at genoa or you not usin 103 pacth just wondering.

looks good so far read it just now my only problem is cristico thought he on loan at genoa or you not usin 103 pacth just wondering.

Thanks :) I am using the 103 patch, I dno if he is or not, it said he was bein shared with Genoa and Juventus so i offered both clubs.