Reaction score
So here it is my first Football Manager 2013 story. So I'll quickly run through it so far I'm currently 1st in the Eredivise, 1st in my Champions league group which includes AC Milan, Benfica and Malaga. I have also lead Ajax to glory in the Dutch Super Cup with a 2-1 win over the Dutch cup champions in which I was eliminated in the 2nd round disappointingly. I have made 1 signing in the window which was Wilfried Bony for £8.75. So Enjoy the save!
View attachment 303716

View attachment 303710View attachment 303711View attachment 303712

I'm currently in January 26th 2013 on my save. Since starting the thread I've played 10 games here are my results:
Ajax 3-2 AZ
Ajax 5-0 RKC
Willem ll 1-2 Ajax
Benfica 2-1 Ajax
Ajax 2-0 VVV
Ajax 2-0 Roda JC
FC Twente 2-1 Ajax
Ajax 1-0 sc Heerenveen
Ajax 2-0 Feyenoord
Vitesse 0-2 Ajax

It's been a good ten games apart from the unconvincing display from us against Benfica resulting in a swift exit from the Champions League on goal difference. We've also had a ten game unbeaten streak in the league before FC Twente 2-1 win over us. As we finished 3rd in our Champions league group we have qualified for the Europa League and have been drawn against FC Kobenhavn. We are currently 10 points clear in the league with 12 game remaining. Our most instrumental player has been Christian Eriksen I'm hoping to keep hold of him as he is key to our title challenge. Hope your enjoying it so far! View attachment 304041

Right so here is another 10 game update here are the results

ADO Den Haag 0-0 Ajax
FC Kobenhavn 1-2 Ajax
Ajax 2-0 NEC
Ajax 2-0 FC Kobenhavn
PSV 0-0 Ajax
Ajax 1-0 NAC Breda
FC Utrecht 1-2 Ajax
Montpellier HSC 0-0 Ajax
Hercales 1-0 Ajax
Ajax 1-0 Montpellier HSC

So it's not been such a good month with us picking up a few too many draws with the chasing pack ready to act on any slip up from it's not been the most entertaining matches I've played with many poor performances but still being able to come out with wins mostly down to lack of depth in certain positions.

Another 10 match update and here are the results!
Ajax 0-0 FC Groningen
AZ 2-0 Ajax
CSKA Moscow 1-2 Ajax
Ajax 1-0 Zwolle
Ajax 2-1 CSKA Moscow
RKC 1-0 Ajax
Ajax 10-0 Willem ll
Ajax 0-3 OM
OM 1-1 Ajax
Ajax 4-0 Roda JC

It's been sort of an on and off with big wins and disappointing losses against smaller opposition. The high of the month winning the league on the last day 4-0!
But the disappointing part getting knocked out of the Europa League semi final against a great Marseille team.View attachment 305641