A Dutch Rebuilding - An FC Twente Story

May

View attachment 18350
We manage to win our last match to finish as the invincibles.

View attachment 18348

Season Overview

We manage to go up as champions which beat the bored expectations as they only wanted us to reach the play off places so I'm ecstatic to go up first season but its going to be tough next season in a league with the big boys. I doubt we'll be going unbeaten then with the quality of Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord. In the Cup again we managed to reach the quarter finals when we were only expected to reach the third round.

View attachment 18346
There were no real surprises with the Awards as Ricardinho was immense and as he finished the season at 34 he has decided to retire so what a better way to complete a fantastic season for him.

View attachment 18345
The budget for next season is going to make doing anything very difficult so will be relying on clubs sending players to me with no wages from our side and no fees.

View attachment 18343
The club finances play a massive part in this and we are really struggling.

View attachment 18341
In contrast to this I was offered the Ajax job where they had stupid money to spend due to selling players but I did turn it down.

View attachment 18338

The finances will hopefully improve this season with our new TV deal in place.

View attachment 18337

Cracking season mate! Great to see you go unbeaten. All the best in the Eredivise!

Sorry guys having to bin this save as its become corrupted and unable to get it sorted

******, doing an amazing job as well! Could always follow the path of the Wally with his Brolly :D