Reaction score
After spending my time with sides such as Chelsea,Real Madrid and BLACKPOOL!!! I decided I would need a bigger challenge.
Bournemouth seemed like the best side. I will give my self five seasons to win the Premier League. Will meet the squad in about five
minutes to see if this is really worthwhile. If not there is always the unlimited money cheat!!! So off to meet the squad.(A)

JULY 2012
Just seen the team... Looks like something from Fawlty Towers. Oh well could do worse I guess! Pre season friendlies are against
Hull and York. Could pan out to be an interesting 6 months for the club! If not I could get a bit of cash for Eunan "Basil Fawlty" O'Kane
(H)

Up the bournemouth my home team good luck to you... your gona need it with a team like this

Not the best of starts for the mighty Bournemouth after a 2-1 defeat at home to Hull. James Chester opened the scoring after just 2 minutes. Jay
Simpson struck a volley in the top right corner after 69 mins. On 80 minutes the stupid idiot ref dissallowed a PERFECTLY good Tommy Elphick goal
but then,in the words of Hristo Stoichkov himself "God is a Bulgarian!".
The ref gave us a pen and good old Basil Fawlty took it and scored it! Shame the ref was worse than Any thing I've seen before.
Truly incomparable. At least we signed Lee Naylor for free and he scored the only goal in the 1-0 win over York
set up from Basil Fawlty's free-kick. Time for the hairdryer treatment I think!