rhysyboyno1

Reaction score
I am going to use Data Editor to change the players of all of the premiership teams, giving every team a fair chance of winning the league.

Any suggestions on players for teams?

very inventive lol

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

any more suggestions?

Aaron Lennon - Spurs
Wilson Palacios - Wigan or Spurs
Craig Bellamy
Nigel De Jong

I think you and the editor need some time apart :p

Yeah Rhys you are always on the editor. Oh and remember to give all teams an equal transfer budget.

I havent been on the editor in a while, and yes all teams will have a 30 million transfer budget at the beginning of the season.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Any more suggestions?

I think the idea is stupid. I mean Hull City? 30 mill??

I can understand if you don't agree with the attributes of some player like Lennen, Ireland, Bellamy, Defoe or Palacios ex. These could all be better and perhaps should.

No I just thought it would be interesting to have completely different teams in the premiership, with different players.

If you really wanna do this. You should do the release all players thing, and then set every teams stature, reputation, finances etc the same. Remove and fovoured clubs from players such as Gerrard, Terry etc and see where they all end up.

I am going to use Data Editor to change the players of all of the premiership teams, giving every team a fair chance of winning the league.

Any suggestions on players for teams?

Do you have to download the editor?

No, did you install using the internet or steam?

Was not a stream, so must be internet.

All I recall doing was puting the disc in and doing as I was instructed.

I have looked on the thread that's deicated to it on this site I cannot find it using that method.

Does that make sense?

Okay first of all you need to go on my computer,

then click on programme files, then click on sports interactive,

then football manager 2009, then tools, data editor and then data editor again and your there.

I only ever use the editor for updating transfers.... although i did release all players once lol. Got loads of worldclass players to Newcastle, ended up getting no defenders or goalkeeper as i ran out of wage budget .... then got bored and went back to season six lol