mshaw2

Reaction score
First of all, I think this year is possibly the best yet. The gameplay itself (FMC) suits my life down to a tee, as I have a full time job and a family. I don't have time to go through all the intricate details that the full version needs me to. However, a couple of problems I can't get around.
The first is the obvious one of the injuries. At least 1 injury a match, with sometimes 2 or 3 of them. Quite a lot of them don?t have any further consequences though, they get substituted then I get nothing from them. Maybe I?m doing something wrong in terms of training though? If so, any input would be great.
The next one is the ridiculous amount of players that don?t want to renew their contracts at the end of the season. I?ve been promoted and lost loads of players who decided to leave the club then go back to playing in the same league that I just got promoted from!
Finally, I started playing as Stirling and couldn?t attract anyone to transfer to me. Thought fair enough as it?s a fairly a **** club. I done well in my first season, finished 2nd​ from a prediction of 8th​ (then lost all my best players) and Salisbury come knocking. I took the job there when they were bottom of the league and still couldn?t attract anyone that wasn?t a complete donkey on paper to come to me. Thought hey, no problem that?s normal. I won the playoff final after going 18 games unbeaten and went up to league 2. Still nothing. I lost most of my best players again who weren?t interested in renewing their contracts and most of them went off to play at better reputation teams but at the league I?d just come up from. I couldn?t attract anyone half decent again to come me. Scouting weren?t giving me anyone above Skrill N/S so I went off throughout the season to see (I was top of League 2 at one point) if I could buy some Skrill Premier players. Nothing. I thought maybe it?s a problem with the budget so I brought ?1m from the store but after many failed attempts I literally can?t buy anyone that is any good, or even half decent. Not even League 2 players on loan!
I ended up finishing 15th​ but I had to call up and play regularly 4 youth players because I just didn?t have the squad to cope.
I had quite a few job offers from other clubs like Oldham, Fleetwood and Plymouth but at the time I was challenging for promotion and they were at the bottom. I wish I?d have took them now!

Oh, and while you?re there. I don?t like this max wage thing. If I want to sign a player as a backup I can?t afford his wages unless I give him squad status as a key player. That?s a bit of a **** one aswell.