A Few Little Updates

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Over the last few days there have been a few little updates to the forums. These include:

Facebook & MySpace Icons
If you fill in your Facebook and MySpace information on Your Profile it will allow other forum users to see your MySpace/Facebook profiles.

Xbox Live Stats
For those who have Xbox Live you can fill in your gamertag on Your Profile. You will then be displayed on the Xbox Live page which shows statistics of all the members and various other things.

Donations
I have added a more visible donate button in hope that some members will take notice of it and help towards the running cost of the site. I'm not asking for much. The minimum amount you can donate is £2 so it's not exactly a lot. So if you can please Donate. All donators will appear on the Donators List.

Hopefully over the next few days there will be some more additions to the forums.

Glad to see the xbox live thing back.

what **** additions

i dont use emospace or studentbook

i dont have an xbox

im too tight/poor to donate

Oh well. Maybe the next things I add may interest you, probably not though seeing as your so lame ;)

The proper home page for fm-base.co.uk is cool, looks proper old school like the original cmbase home page used to look like, with diff colours obv

I think it needs livening up, prefered the old site design, with the banner, and player marquee thing :p.....but this will do, better than the blog.

when i go onto the homepage it wont let me on and says this:

NUFCSean, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

when i go onto the homepage it wont let me on and says this:

Sorry Sean I put you in a different usergroup and forgot to set the permissions for viewing the main site. Will fix shortly.

why have you taken off the arcade!!!!!! :eek:

I havn't. The link has just been removed from the top navigation. There is a link for it on the home page though.

Arcades **** anyway, needs some more games that don't take forever. Space Invaders just never ends. :(