bobitoo10

Reaction score
hi guys, i have started a career with Celta, and adapting to a 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-1-2 systems. The problem is that both of them need an attacking midfielder, and I don't have. My transfer budget is 549K, so give some cheap bargains. Thank you in advance.

Loan Rafinha ? Even Munir ?
Or buy Hachim Mastour,fantastic youngster !

Levy Mandina turns into an absolute beast with right training and game time. Have him for my hoffenheim team and he's been excellent. His base value is 11 million this far three seasons in.

As as for signings for that price? Tariq? Ajer? Lundemo? Maybe look at loaning the barca youngsters? Halleilovic etc.

Kristoffer Ajer

loan:
Sergi Samper
Kingsley Coman
Suso
Halilovic
Munir

I got Denis Suarez on loan for this season. Barca didn't wanted to hear about a loan of Munir, Rafinha, Samper and Halilovic, Juve also didn't wanted to let Coman and Milan wanted 300K per month and 100% of the wages for Suso.I had only Suarez as a realistic option and signed him. His back up will be the 17 years old Yelko Pino. With him, Madinda, Borja Fernandes, Theo Bongonda, Ruben Blanco, Johnhy and Hugo Mallo I have very young team, full of potential. Thanks about your suggestions guys.