A few players

Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
found a few players while scouting and thought i'd share

Fernando Belluschi
From - Newell's
Cost - Around 1 mill

Signed this guy up as cover because i had injury problems all over the midfield, he's consistent, natural in RLC and even chips in with his fair share of goals, hasnt let me down yet.

Gladstone
From - Cruzeiro
Cost - Around 2-4 mill

Havn't had a chance to play him yet, he's on loan to Juventus at the start of the game and is labelled the next Lucio

Kevin Larsen
From - Lyn
Cost - Around 500k

Signed as a cheap backup for Maxwell, value shoots up from 90k. Again i havnt had a chance to play him yet, still on his hols :(

Maybe these have been discovered by some of you already, if so then a newcomer will hopefuly find this helpfull.

What the ****??? That Gladstone is more of a striker

Had the chance to play him and he's been brilliant pairing with De Jong at the back, Larsen has also impressed with some cracking performances leaving maxwell warming the bench, larsen is a must buy weather you're after a D/ML or just looking to make a profit, he's gathered interest after just 2 games :|

Also recommend buy Francisco Guillermo Ochoa, starts the game as a wonderkid GK in Mexico, cost me 7.5m but worth every penny.

Kris said:
What the ****??? That Gladstone is more of a striker
Yeah he does look like he would make a good striker.

Craven, you should try training him as a striker and see what happens :)

I'll do so next time i play FM :thup:

I couldnt get a WP for Gladstone :(

WHOO HOOO!!!!

I'm back!!! :D

And I bring you defender love!!

You -MUST- get Anthony Vanden Borre. I know it's no news, but he rocks, he's not a natural right defender but he easily displaced Finnan and Josemi. And performs incredibly as central defender.

Carson is MUCH better than Reina. So if you're not a Liverpool player get him.

Mauro Rosales is quite ok, a little expensive perhaps, but good coverage for all midfield and attack.

Sell Luis Garcia, he's ****.

Borre was a good player in 2005, not looked him up yet on 2006 as im Genoa and they are skin flint...