A few questions about the 3D pitches

Reaction score
Do the 3D pitches actually change dramatically throughout the course of a season? I've only reached September after starting a new game with the 9.3.0 patch so I am curious about the pitches.

Would you for example depending on the weather, see a poor or very poor muddy pitch around November or December in say, the Championship?

I've replaced the damp, dry ,hard, muddy, perfect and water logged 'very good' folders with the new ones from the 35.90MB new pitch textures file.

Should this now be sufficient to improve the look of the pitches throughout a complete season?

Are the 'very good' textures the most commonly used in the game?
I wondered as the other folders ('ok', 'good', 'poor' and 'very poor') don't have new textures available or perhaps they aren't necessary.

Sorry for all the questions but thanks in advance for any replies.

Last edited:
Hi BladeSteve2009!!! Answering your question, the pitch changes with the weather variations (watter logged if raining, for example); other thing is what quality of pitch you have (very good, good, ok...) depending of your stadium pitch conditions. ;)

has anyone had a request to realy the pitch accepted? my pitch condition has never been worse that good before which i find strange as i manage in lower leagues quit eoften. also sometimes it looks awfully muddy in december but the pitch condition will be listed as perfect...?

Yeah I'd also like to know, as I've never tried this. Also, do the balls make THAT much difference?

Yes, I've had the pitch relaid a few times. The board will agree to it if the condition becomes too bad and it will happen in the close season. It's not if its waterlogged or frozen that's the problem - it's when it really does start to look like the local rugby team are using it every other day.

Bognor's pitch starts off in decent nick but by late October it's like a ploughed field. Just one of those things I guess.

3d match kits

I can not see the kits in the panel information of my team and 3d match, sorry for my english im spanish, how disable the "radestocks of the panel patch", thanks for all. how i can view the kits in match 3d.:(:'(

fran