A few questions regarding ... CSKA Moscow

Botty

Reaction score
Hey,Ive decided to start a new save managing CSKA Moscow because I cant seem to find success at Birmingham City and I have a few questions:

Why don't CSKA Moscow have a transfer budget at the beginning of the season (I started Jan 2011 I think)?

I cant find any CSKA Moscow Facepacks or kits anywhere,could anyone point me in the right direction?

And can anyone give me advice on the team as I only have a basic knowledge of their players.

Im reasonably new to the forum and it would be great if anyone responded.
Many Thanks

I'm in my 3rd season with cska so I'll see how I can help you :)

1) can't tell you why started Jan 2010
2) can't help you with kits either...
3) ok now something I can help you with- vagner love is a god( scored 30+ for me both seasons), tosic was very good for me as well( 10 or something goals but moast of the assists), whatever you do do not let akinfeev go!!! He will get annoyed at you for not letting him transfer but you must say no!!! For me I played a 4-1-3-2 (first season- berezutsky,berezutsky,ignashevic,nababkin,mamaev,Gonzalez,Honda,tosic,vagner love, demba ba(my only signing who played pretty intense)

Best playershave to be: akinfeev, ignashevic, tosic, vagner love.

Necks is pretty good and you could play him instead of demba ba :D

Hope this helps

Z.

Did you load Brazilian League? Or some other league that starts in January ?
Well, in that case, you choosed to play in January. When you start the game, you can choose when to start :) Well, maybe because you untick "start with transfer budget". My best guess :)
about kits, you have loads of "my fantasy kits", ask them to make you some kits :)
Ok: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/scotts-fantasy-fm-kit-request-thread-t55549.html Ask there :)
Hope this helped :)

I got about £12m to spend when I started my CSKA save in January 2011. Won the Europa League in 2011 and 2012 and dominated the league in my first season, was undefeated in the league until summer 2012. Currently played half of the second season.

The defence is a bit old, but it does the job for few seasons. I brought in an right-back, two central midfielders and a striker. I used a 4-2-3-1 like this in the first season.

---------------------------Akinfeev---------------------------
Ninkov---Berezutskiy---Ignashevich---Schennikov
----------------Garmash-----------Mamaev----------------
Oliseh--------------------Honda---------------------Tosic
---------------------------Vágner Love----------------------

Rotating Doumbia, Traoré (my new striker) and Necid in the attack, Dzagoev covering up for the central midfielders and Gonzalez for wings.

The only problem I have is the foreign players rule, with Russian talent hard to find. My youth team is filled with lots of potential, but it's long until they start challenging for a starting 11 spot.

Thanks for the help! Its a shame there aren't ready made kits/facepacks out there...
By the way, I started in Russia January 2011 (No money) and Russia January 2010 (No money)

Hey,Ive decided to start a new save managing CSKA Moscow because I cant seem to find success at Birmingham City and I have a few questions:

Why don't CSKA Moscow have a transfer budget at the beginning of the season (I started Jan 2011 I think)?

I cant find any CSKA Moscow Facepacks or kits anywhere,could anyone point me in the right direction?

And can anyone give me advice on the team as I only have a basic knowledge of their players.

Im reasonably new to the forum and it would be great if anyone responded.
Many Thanks
facepacks....hmmm...on my fm 11 at cska moscow the facepack for fm 10 working very good....and the kits pack working as well....i hope you can find them....good luck:D:)

Thanks for the help! Its a shame there aren't ready made kits/facepacks out there...
By the way, I started in Russia January 2011 (No money) and Russia January 2010 (No money)

When you start the game you have to make sure the 'start with transfer funds' box is checked.

facepacks....hmmm...on my fm 11 at cska moscow the facepack for fm 10 working very good....and the kits pack working as well....i hope you can find them....good luck:D:)

Do you have a link ? and are all the players included in the pack?

There's a facepack in FM10 downloads section.

In my CSKA saves the best players are Akinfeev, Tosic, Dzagoev and Love.

Do you have a link ? and are all the players included in the pack?

i don't have a link, but you il find them at the section-downloads, football manager 2010....for logopack you will see a "fm base.co.uk logopack"....and for the faces: megapack 2.0. be carefully this are for FM 2010...for me works vey well;) and yes majority of them are included:D ignashevich, berezutskiy both, love, tosic etc.

Last edited:
Only thing I can say that hasnt been said is dont let Uros Cosic leave, he can be immense under the right guidance

I see you've found success with birmingham city... how did you manage that? Lol