emoasyou

Reaction score
using the normal database and amateur reputation i have decided to start a season as Wigan Athletic and try to do what Martinez did so well but maybe more.

being a team that always survive at the end of a dogged season i thought this would be one of the biggest premier league challenges possible.

i will give a full team report and then follow with monthly updates.

i aim for this to be a long term game were i will hopefully get my dream club job of Manchester United and maybe even England manager.

As in real life if i do take over as an international manager i will also leave my club as no managers do both jobs.
and this will make the game more realistic.

playing a 3 5 1 my most important players are my goal keeper Ali Al Habsi, Gary Caldwell who isnt only going to be the heart of my defence but also my captain. Victor Moses will also be a very important player for the club as we look to consolidate the team as a premier league club instead of perennial survivors. Other important players are my midfield central 3 of Mcarthy, Diame and Mcarthur. with a possible new signing in front of them just behind the striker. and i will also play 2 wingers.

looking at the team ive decided hugo rodallega will leave aswell as Watson and Ronnie stam.

and i will play di santo up front utill a replacment is found so he can warm the bench as i feel he will struggle to find goals.

I have told my board i will aim to avoid relegation this season. i will also be looking for a run in the Capital One Cup.

Aim for the Next 5 years is to have turned wigan into a team that can challenge for European places and to have won the league cup in that spell.

tranfers will follow.

Looks good mate, just make the layout a bit neater and spellcheck but sounds an Awesome challenge! I've tried the Wigan challenge, did about 3 seasons before I was poached by City (got Wigan into CL), anyways KIU!

my laptop shut itself down lost my game will be restarting with a different team as started badly anyways

u should still be wigan tho lol or use LFC summer update and be reading or southampton

Nah think im gonna start a season as Montpelier they have some awsome players and i think it would be fun

Lol how many times are you going to lose saves :L