Giving this a bit of a bump (hope that's alright). We have about 35 players signed up for season one. We are looking to get to around 65-80 before we kick things off. There are exhibition games being played with those who are already signed up, and we already have the first team bids appearing from potential club owners. We have started importing graphics in preparation for the main 4 clubs in season 1, and everything is going smoothly. Server problems are a thing of the past.

Again, this being the biggest FM community I know, I feel the need to keep this thread updated. We can't do too much until we hit that benchmark of 65 players - hence the bump. Check it out if you have a chance, the address can be found HERE

Too bad i don't have FM2010 :( What about Fm2009? :O

Wait, i don't really understand the concept of it..Is it just for us to see the results or do we actually play the game?

Last edited:
Too bad i don't have FM2010 :( What about Fm2009? :O

Wait, i don't really understand the concept of it..Is it just for us to see the results or do we actually play the game?

Well the main league is simulated, so managers will put together their tactics/formations/strategies for league/cup games and then the game is simulated, with results being posted.

The DB can be used for playing, once we have the league set-up and running. We are still a few players short of that.

Despite the fact that you don't actually "play" the games, every player signed up has their own player, and you begin to build friendships and rivalries with the other members. You can live the life of your player through interviews, blogs, press releases, etc. Game results/injuries/awards only serve to increase the level of depth based around your sim persona. I guess it's more of a creative simulation league, but it needs the bodies to be successful. The more people we have, the more active the league is, the more there is to do. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I can point you to similar leagues that are very successful in this nature. If it's not for you, that's understandable as well.

I've signed up but no one has replied yet, hope you check it out! :) on the season 1 sign up thread right? thats where i signed it.

Last edited:
I've signed up but no one has replied yet, hope you check it out! :) on the season 1 sign up thread right? thats where i signed it.

I've just sent you a PM over at the forums outlining some things. Check it out when you get a chance. Thanks for signing-up :)

Big bump, but lots of news from us.

We have about 80 players signed up for season one. We have enough for 4 teams, but we are pushing for a 5th. We probably could use about 7-10 more players, however the more we get, the better filled out the rosters will be. We are on the verge of having our first player draft and getting the first season underway, so if you guys have seen this thread before, or are just seeing it for the first time, go and check out the site and sign-up as a player if you want to be a part of something that should be a ton of fun.

The forums link can be found HERE.

Thanks again for taking a peek!

Well, I think it's time I give this another shameful bump!

Since I last posted, we are well underway with season 1. We have had 12 match days so far and everything is running fairly smoothly. Now that we actually have a product to show you, feel free to go and browse around. We currently are looking to bolster our numbers for season 2 (even though we aren't halfway through season 1 it's important to get people interested early on!), there are lots of spaces available. If our numbers are large enough for season 2, we will also consider expanding the league to more than 5 teams.

Anyways, here is a link to the league's sub forum over at The Full 90:

Full 90 Premiership Main Sub-Forum: The Full 90 Football Forum • View forum - The Full 90 Premiership

All the match results are contained in the "F90P Match Day Forum"
All media (written by members) is contained in the "F90 Media Forum"

We would love to see some more FM addicts join our ranks. We have been lucky enough to have a large number of Football Manager Live guys come over after SI shut that game down, and we are hoping to add some more from here. If you had signed up for season 1 but forgotten about it altogether, go take a look how your player is doing so far!

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Eric
The Full 90 Administrator

Hello All!

I run a fantasy league that is some what like this one but at the same time way different.

Please check out my site

EFFLiga

We are currently in Season 8, it's 1 round away from ending. We have 2 open teams & will consider expanding if we get enough requests. The league has 16 senior sides all with 25 players or less (3GK, 22 OF), 1 Under 22 league side (players must be under 22 in the game) and 1 SAFL (south american fantasy league) where players must have a 149CA or less and be over 22.

If interested please e-mail the league at [email protected]

All the best
Don G