Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jamess*

Reaction score
Mancini Sacked​

Mancini dishing out insturctions

After failing to secure a top 4 finish, Roberto Mancini has been sacked. Mancini joined Manchester City on the 19th December 2009 following the sacking of current Fulham manager Mark Hughes. Man City were on edge to receive the last and final champions league space until they suffered a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Totttenham Hotspur. Man City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak had said the following " I'm dissapointed not to have Roberto on bored any more as it was a tough desicion to sack him. But I had to sack him as he hadn't met the expections that were set. I am currently looking for a new manager including the following, Chris Hughton, Eric Cantona and Simon Cowell. I will be giving the new manager between £55m and £75m to spend." Here are what the fans have had to say:
Fan 1: I am disgraced at the sacking of Roberto Mancini, he got us into europe but it weren't good enough for the chairman.
Fan 2: Please not Simon Cowell. He doesn't know anything about football.
Fan 3: Roberto was promised by the chairman that he would stay at the club for many years.

So who will be the new manager of Manchester City?

A Cowell is appointed​

The new manager of Manchester City is Simon Cowell. Simon Cowell had said the following upon his arrival "I think appointing me is like marmite (either love it or hate it) most people will be angry at me being appointed the new manager due to the fact that I don't know anything about football. But I hope to bring glory to Manchester City.

Cowell is Dead​

3 hours after being apointed manager of Manchester City Simon Cowell has been killed. It is appeared that he was stabbed. In blood there was the initials E.C. Who could have killed Simon Cowell? Was it Eric Cantona? So for the 2nd time in 2 days a new manager will have to be appointed.

Hahaa an OP that made me chuckle! I like this! will be following bud :) take a nose at my one? Garth crooks :)

Like it mate nice opening post haha :) keep it up I'm following

An interesting OP, if only it was true. I'm following.

Cantona Cleared​

After being suspected of killing ex manager Simon Cowell, Eric Cantona has been cleared of murder. It is now rumoured that he will now be the manager of Manchester City. The person who killed Simon Cowell was a Manchester City fan who has asked to keep unknown to the public. Manchester City have comfirmed that he will be banned for life and will not be able to watch them at The City of Manchester Stadium and prevented from buying any tickets for away games.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cantona Is The New Man In Charge​

The New Man In Charge

Former Manchester United striker Eric Cantona has been made the new manager of Manchester City. Eric played 144 games for Man Utd scoring 64 goals. Eric had this to say upon arrival "I am happy to be in charge of a great club. Though I was a player at United, I will not be putting my feelings in action when we face Manchester United in the seasons that I am at City" Here are what some fans have had to say:
Fan 1: I am not putting my feelings about Eric's past because he is our manager. He will bring glory.
Fan 2: 1st job in managerial experience is at a big team for Eric. I hope he does well at Man City.

Like it, look forward to seeing all the transfers :) Keep it up buddy!

good update buddy :) got a good background story going on as well :) keep up the work :D

Cantona Announces New Kits​
Manchester City manager Eric Cantona has today announced the new kits that the side will were this season. They will sponsored by Adidas for 4 years and Sony for 5 years. Manchester City would like to thank Pistolped Kit Making Company for these kits.

Home:

Away:

Third:

That was just a quick update. I will have an update tomorrow.

Cowell.. dead? XD
That just made my day :D
It would have been interesting if Cowell was the manager though

just making some transfers then i will have an update up

Lol cowells killer isnt in jail for life he is banned from man city games

July Update​

July marked the start of Eric Cantona's Manchester City career. Here at Sky Sports News we are going to have a review of all transfers and games in July.

Fixtures:
Friday 16th July
Manchester City 1-0 Boca Juniors
Manchester City taught Boca Juniors a lesson at The City Of Manchester Stadium this evening. Strong center-back Joleon Lescott gave Man City the lead with a freak goal in the 21st minute. Man City had a number of attempts on goal but their profligacy meant they didn't score as many as they would have liked to.

Friday 23rd July
Manchester City 2-1 Internazionale
Manchester City had luck on their side as they played out an entertaining game against F.C Internazionale. Experienced striker Diego Milito got Inter of to a flyer by scoring an accurate finish just after 1 minute. Strong center-back Vincent Kompany then equilased for Manchester City in the 26th minute with a fine header from point-blank range. Center-back Dedryck Boyta scored what proved to be the winner for the home side on 52 minutes with a fine header from point-blank range.

Wednesday 28th July
Girondins Bordeaux 1-0 Manchester City
Bordeaux battled their way to a 1-0 victory in this evenly matched contest between 2 hard working sides. Things did not get off to a good start for City as winger Floyd Ayite seized on an error from Kolo Toure to score a poorly struck effort from inside the penalty area. Both teams had a number of attempts at goal, which promised much, but the quality of finishing was poor throughout.

Transfer News:
In:
Per Mertesacker from Werder Bremen for a fee of £18.5m

Marek Hamsik from Napoli for a fee of £15m with another £15m over 48 months

Andy King from Leicester for a fee of £4.8m

Cedric Bakambu from FC Sochaux-Montbe for a fee of £3.1m

Out:

Donal McDermot to Lecister for a fee of £550k

Abdi Ibrahim to Bristol City on loan with a fee of £35k

Jo to Napoli on loan with a fee of £220k

Jeremy Helan to Atalana for a fee of £170k

August update will be tomorrow

Interesting OP, will be interested to see how u go, I will follow. Please check out my story AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles, when u get chance.

Thanks

sorry for not having an update today will have one around 5:30/5:45 tomorrow

Cowell's Killer Arrested​

Simon Cowell's killer has today been arrested and placed in jail for life. The Greater Manchester Police have said "We have placed Étienne Cantona in a cell guarded 24/7. It has been revelled that Étienne was a relative of Eric's. Étienne has said " I was only trying to help Eric get the job. I knew I shouldn't have killed Mr. Cowell in the 1st place but I was just angry when he was appointed the new manager because he dosen't know anything about football."

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:51 PM ----------

August Update​

Manchester City have won 3 out of there 5 games this month. Here at Sky Sports News we are going to check them out.

Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Manchester City
Goals from Jermain Defoe and Aaron Lennon helped Tottenham to kick their season of with 3 points. The Manchester City goalscorer was Carlos Tevez with a penalty.

Manchester City 5-1 M. Tel-Aviv
A brace from Carlos Tevez and Edin Dzeko helped Manchester City beat M. Tel-Aviv. Per Mertsacker scored the other goal.

Manchester City 3-0 Liverpool
A brace from Carlos Tevez helped Manchester City beat Liverpool. David Sliva scored the other goal.

M. Tel-Aviv 0-2 Manchester City
Goals from Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko helped Manchester City qualify to the group stages of the Europa League with a 7-1 win on aggregate over the 2 legs.

Sunderland 1-1 Manchester City
A 57th minute equilaser from Asamoah Gyan helped Sunderland to gain a point. The Manchester City scorer was Edin Dzeko.

Transfers:
David De Gea = £17.5m
Terence Makengo = £2m
Zeli Ismail = £5m
Daniel East = £400k
Alex Chamberlain = £2.5m
Rene Alder = £17.5m
Lucas = £6.75m

Status
Not open for further replies.