Jacob7777

Reaction score
My name is Johan Pennateu. I have been a semi-professional player for 3 years, I've been born in Paris. My player career ended at the age of 25, due to broken leg.

Now I have moved to Faroe Islands to taste how to be a manager. So my first club is: MB Miðvágur

MB Miðvágur is a Faorese football club, based in Miðvágur. The club was established in 1905.

General info:

The club played it's last season in top flight in 1991.

Squad:
A decent squad, but it needs some improvement.

Nice story pal!! Carry on, i think you will kick utter **** out of the league!!

New Job

Royn Hvalba or Bóltfelagið Royn or just Royn is a Faroese football and sports association from Hvalba in Suðuroy, founded 23 October 1923.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royn_Hvalba#cite_note-1 Chairman for Royn Hvalba is Ingibjørg Vestergaard. Manager is Ingi Mortensen. Royn had a team in the Faroese second division (2. deild) in 2011 and 2012, but they got relegated and will play in 3. deild in 2013. Royn also has teams for girls and boys, in 2012 they had a team for girls under 12, a team for boys U8 and one for boys U10. Royn and TB Tvøroyri now have a new manager for all the youth teams of the two clubs. Men over 35 have their own team. The women had their own team earlier. Royn is one of three football associations in the island Suðuroy. The other two football clubs are FC Suðuroy with base in Vágur and TB Tvøroyri from Tvøroyri. Royn Hvalba plays its home matches on the football field in Hvalba, which is a grass field (natural grass).