A Fresh Chapter In The Premier League FM12 version

when are u contining this story i am dying to read the rest

with the update not giving u any transfer budget i have organised tactics and everything so earliest today around 4 or 5ish am working tonite so will most likely b tommorrow and will try to update quite a bit during half-term, will try my best to have 1st games of the season up as quick as i can

Last edited:
fullham-fc-logo.png
Fulham's Europa League Journey

1st Qualifying round
Fulham beat NSI 10-0 on aggregate
1st leg:
View attachment 222999

2nd leg:
View attachment 223001

2nd Qualifying round
Fulham beat Suduva 9-0 on aggregate

1st leg:
View attachment 223002

2nd leg:
View attachment 223003

3rd Qualifying round
Fulham drawn against Omonoia

Key Players:
View attachment 223004Mark Schwarzer - has not conceded a goal

View attachment 223005Brede Hangeland - the big centre half has been key at both ends of the pitch, making key tackles and blocks at one end whilst being a constant threat from corners going forward with the Norwegian heading himself 3 goals. He's also one of 4 players that has started every game under my reign.

View attachment 223008Bryan Ruiz - the new £10 million man got 2 on his debut and had gone on to score 3 goals and popping up with a few assists making that right wing position his own

View attachment 223009Moussa Dembele - the Belgian forward has adapted well to being pushed to the left wing but the goals haven't dried up, he's grabbed himself 4 goals. He's also one of 3 players who has started every game.

Last edited:

Europa League 3rd Qualifying Round

fullham-fc-logo.png

Fulham beat Omonoia 2-1 on
aggregate

1st leg:
View attachment 223178

2nd leg:
View attachment 223179

This 3rd round of qualifying was much tougher than the previous rounds where i won 10-0 and 9-0 respectable. I was very confident after the 1st leg but in the 2nd leg had a decent amount of the ball but really couldn't do anything productive with it.

200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png

Stoke beat Orebro SK on away goals after it finished 2-2 on aggregate

1st leg:
View attachment 223185

2nd leg:
View attachment 223186

Obviously i'm delighted that we got through but it wasn't as comfortable as i would have liked. We should have won more than 1-0 in the 1st leg. After 11 minutes i was confident of getting through after Shawcross had put us 1-0 up on the night and 2-0 on aggregate. But then we seemed to switch off a little and they got their 2 goals leveling the tie, luckily we held on. On another night the result could have been different.

Overview

Am happy that i guided both my sides through the 3rd qualifying round but would have liked to have won by bigger margins, i look forward to the 4th round draw with these 2 as well as having to play with Tottenham. Next update will be the Community Shield (i'll let u in on a little clue, it was very dramatic).

Last edited:
firsthalffacsmanutdvman.jpg

Man City 2-2 Man Utd
Dzeko (1), Barry (Pen 90+4) - Vidic (71,90)

Man Utd win 6-5 on Pens

Community+Shield+1.jpg

In a match involving 2 very evenly-matched teams in the Manchester derby, the champions Manchester United recorded a somewhat fortuitous win over rivals Manchester City at Wembley this afternoon.

Things did not get off to a good start for the champions as striker Edin Dzeko seized on an error by David De Gea to score a solid diving header. Man Utd captain Nemanja Vidic then equalised for Utd in the 71st minute with a well timed close range finish.

Vidic then added his 2nd of the game to put the red devils 2-1 up heading into injury time with a smart diving header from close range. The Man Utd fans hoped that Vidic had scored the winner but it was not to be.

Man City's equalizer came through Gareth Barry after Adam Johnson had been brought down by Frenchman Patrice Evra. Better late than never for Manchester City and the fans were clearly delighted with Barry's impact.

In the shootout that followed it turned out to be heartache for Manchester City as solid full-back and local lad Micah Richards who missed the final penalty.

2012-01-08-23-31-38-10-micah-richards-shows-off-his-depression-at-the-end.jpeg
Man City (4-2-3-1) - Hart, Richards, Kompany (C), Lescott, Clichy, Y.Toure (De Jong 70), Barry, Nasri (Johnson 45), Aguero, Silva, Dzeko

Man Utd: (4-4-2) - De Gea, Rafael (Smalling 70), Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Park Ji-Sung, Giggs (C), Anderson (Jones 45), Cleverley (Nani 45), Hernandez, Rooney

MOM: Nemanja Vidic
Nemanja-Vidic-Manchester-United-Profile_2655179.jpg

Last edited:
Haha!!! What Sort Of Time Will You Post The Update?, Oh And Great Update With The Community Sheild!

I'm on board really enjoyed your story last season.

cheers mate, nearly finished updating the 1st set of games has taken much longer than i expected it too but i hope it's worth it

had it all typed up but then my computer randomly decided to shut down :'(

attachment.php

Premier League week 1

Man Utd 4-1 Aston Villa
young_1971757c.jpg

Norwich 1-4 Man City
Joleon+Lescott+Manchester+United+v+Manchester+i5wVvPZ6qInl.jpg

Stoke 1-3 Everton
1327168968-Click-Cahill_Cele1.jpg

Sunderland 1-5 Blackburn
3374093424.jpg

Swansea 2-1 Newcastle
sinclair1.jpg

Wolves 4-2 Fulham
61961630-wolverhampton-wanderers.jpg

Liverpool 2-2 West Brom
Graham-Dorrans-West-Brom-Cropped.jpg

Wigan 2-2 Bolton
article-2089788-1164D3D5000005DC-543_634x385.jpg

Arsenal 0-1 Chelsea
article-0-0E727E8400000578-865_468x323.jpg

QPR 2-3 Tottenham
Tottenham-v-QPR-Rafael-van-der-Vaart-celeb_2672355.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

had this all written up in detail took a fair few couple of hours then my computer decided it wants to shut down am not in the mood to type that all again now but don't worry i will tomorrow at some stage.
:'(

74524-albums712-158838.png

Champions League Best Placed Qualifying Round

1st Leg:
Dynamo Kiev 1-0 Arsenal
View attachment 224542

610x.jpg

Of course no-one likes losing but 1-0 is not a bad result, i would have liked an away goal but i am confident that the lads can turn the scoreline around at the Emirates in a couple of weeks or so. On top of that, i didn't think tonight was the best performance with our passing not being as smoothly as it normally is but the boys will qualify and for me it would be a disaster if Arsenal given the size of the club if we didn't qualify for the Champions League group stage.

Last edited: