Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry8597

Reaction score
I want to upload future saves as my computer is very fast and I feel others will benefit and want them? Is there any demand for a few future saves so that I'm not just wasting my time?

2020 England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Holland loaded would be one plenty of folks would like.*Argentinian and Brazilian Players loaded as well* At least a couple tiers deep in each country for depth.I'd give it a crack!

If I did a future save I would do the save to June 1st of any year with just English premier division loaded up for speed purposes. Then you can simply add which nations you want when you load the game and they will be added on the 30th June

Very intrested mate would need one with just the english league and large or medium database size would also like too ask if you have any custom databases? would like to player in the year 2019 with the world legends free transfers one if you can mate?

I will give it a go first for you mate... How would I upload it to this site though?

I'll look into it and after that I will do that save for you... Will definitely do it within the next week or so...

Send me the link via this fourm and I will download and do it for you...

I'd love to see a future save around 2017-20 on the new updated database

Yeah , Im just going to do the new updated transfer database and Save it at 2015, 2020, 2025, 2030 ... Sorry Chriscool91 don't think it would really be worth my while doing that database as wouldn't be much demand for it...

Just holidayed to June 1st 2015, will be uploading that one now and then holidaying to 2020 ... Not sure how to make the database available to download on this website though? Any Help?

2020 England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Holland loaded would be one plenty of folks would like.*Argentinian and Brazilian Players loaded as well* At least a couple tiers deep in each country for depth.I'd give it a crack!

This please! :D Maybe minus Holland..
Would want this but won't happen anytime soon on my Macbook tbh :p

I Added it to the 'Custom scenarios/databases' yesterday so just waiting for it to be verified and it will be up and running, 2020 COMING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.