A genuine old school 4-4-2 from TheAlmightyMoses

You do make a good point, I might make a second video drawing on both methods and the shortlist idea. Sure we can nab some pretty disgustingly good wonderkids that way!

To be honest, I've never really had problems getting small teams promoted on next to nothing budgets....my main weakness is that I can never be bothered watching the game in anything other than commentary mode and with the match stats screen in front of me....

I am looking to improve my tactical side of the game using shouts with my east stirling side as I feel I don't tend to react well enough to what I am seeing in front of me.

Bear this in mind when you look at what I have achieved compared to what I could have achieved!

Season 1: Third Division winners
Season 2: Second Division winners, league challenge cup winners
Season 3: First Division 2nd place
Season 4: First Division winners, league challenge cup winners, scottish cup runners up
Season 5: Premier League 4th place
Season 6: Premier league winners, scottish cup winners
Season 7: Premier league 7th place (disastrous season, changed tactic, bought terrible players)
Season 8: Currently top of the league with almost half the season gone

I've got a 61% win ratio which could and should have been a lot better had I used my tactics better and shouts more wisely perhaps. Still not bad, although compared to what I've seen on this forum, nothing to write home about!

To be honest, I've never really had problems getting small teams promoted on next to nothing budgets....my main weakness is that I can never be bothered watching the game in anything other than commentary mode and with the match stats screen in front of me....

I am looking to improve my tactical side of the game using shouts with my east stirling side as I feel I don't tend to react well enough to what I am seeing in front of me.

Bear this in mind when you look at what I have achieved compared to what I could have achieved!

Season 1: Third Division winners
Season 2: Second Division winners, league challenge cup winners
Season 3: First Division 2nd place
Season 4: First Division winners, league challenge cup winners, scottish cup runners up
Season 5: Premier League 4th place
Season 6: Premier league winners, scottish cup winners
Season 7: Premier league 7th place (disastrous season, changed tactic, bought terrible players)
Season 8: Currently top of the league with almost half the season gone

I've got a 61% win ratio which could and should have been a lot better had I used my tactics better and shouts more wisely perhaps. Still not bad, although compared to what I've seen on this forum, nothing to write home about!

Top work mate, impressive record! Haven't been able to go on the game for a few days, because my home internet is very slow at the moment as doesn't sign into steam. I struggled for a bit in the blue square premier, but then had successive promotions to the Premiership and now struggling to compete with the incredible regens at Man U, City, Tottenham and Arsenal.
Best I've achieved is 4th in the prem and then semi's of the Europa League the following season (losing to Tottenham).

On FM 2012 I'm heavily considering managing Rangers, that will be a big challenge!