maverick0716

Reaction score
hey guys. i´m looking for a good 4-2-3-1 that works? can somebody help please. it should not be an exploit-tactic or something like that, where you win evry game against every opponent. i want kind of realistic results while playing good football with a lot of goals! has somebody an idea? thanks a lot!

Examine Man City's?

If you take control the tactic should be there for you to take a look at, it's good, solid scores goals but isnt unbeatable by any stretch

Mind you the countering tactic is a ***** to perfect

the loss (the only one so far) Rafael got a straight red in the Fc Nordjessaland game in the 24th minute.. I was also playing my very young players (Junaz, Maupay, Schrijvers, Horn in goals)

Jassar 4-2-3-1 with 2 supporting DMs is very good tactic...beast tactic.

Until now I'm not aware of any GOOD 4-2-3-1 tactic.
Many tried to create one, but none of them where really good.

My hopes hang on Raikan with his Dortmund tactic. I hope it will be the best tactic around the internet.

working on it too ...will be up for sure a solid and great 4-2-3-1

Any link for this tactic yet? :)

I am busy working on a Klopp/Dortmund 4231 at the moment! it has produced fantastic football so far, I am busy with a United save at the moment, been using it for them since designing it with Dortmund first, once I have finished this save or join a new club I will test it with a weaker team for release!

View attachment 332183View attachment 332184View attachment 332185View attachment 332186View attachment 332187View attachment 332188View attachment 332189