daveywave

Reaction score
Well, I'm at Newcastle United and I'm currently in 2012. My first season I finished 16th and my second one I finished 9th. My team is as follows:

2nqb7f4.png

My team is mainly young wonder kids really. But I'm looking to improve my AMR because Ben Arfa isn't really getting old, it's just a question of getting a better one as his stats aren't as good as they could be. I have quite a healthy transfer budget so could afford a pretty decent player but not amazing. Also, baring in mind I'm Newcastle, alot of players might not come to me,

Any AMR recommendations are welcome! Thank you!

Giuliano, Karim Ziani, Loic Remy, Roy Beerens , Marc Albrighton

I looked and offered bids for Giuliano and Beerens. I tried to get Nasri as he seemed out of favour at Arsenal but he didn't want to enter negotiations :/

either dortmund wingers cant spell names but grob? blaz? or van la parra from caen

Giuliano refused to come to me, so i resorted to Beerens, going to try sign him now. I can't find any of who you recommended, toonf.

kevin grobkreutz dortmund winger, also jakub blaszczykowski at dortmund, or rajiv van la parra at caen in france.

Giuliano refused to come to me, so i resorted to Beerens, going to try sign him now. I can't find any of who you recommended, toonf.

kevin großkreutz and Jakub Błaszczykowski

These were the ones he was talking about mate

Jakub Blaszczykowski sucks on mine, if i'm honest, most stats are 13 or below except for his speed. And still can't find others, but signed Beerens. And as i did that Ben Arfa scored 2 against Blackburn ... ahh :p

EDIT: Thank you Nuno

Schelotto is a monster! I always sign him, he is a good AMR and he even scores goals also he develops so fast!

you can sign Schelotto for free if you keep an eye on him he is a key player in my newcastle team . He is an amazing winger for assists and goals galore but seriously I cannot recommend him highly enough :wub:

Last edited: