a good free transfer on 9.3

Blueboi5

Reaction score
i was just letting everybody know that on the end of your first season on patch 9.3 fabio cannavaro becomes a free agent.
ive got him and so far he has been playing brilliant

how old is he by then and who are you so when he came he was brilliant

Yeah except hes like 37 - Id much rather splash out on Fazio or Sakho.

sakho for me, becomes world class

I got sakho a few times for 11,250,000 pounds can you put a screen shot of him older and improved

I will try but Sakho is currently the best CB in my team, better than Richards and Ferdinand

Marking=20
Tackling =19
Concentration=20

And most of the defending things he has over 16 :D

anyone took the gamble of getting Fat Ronaldo on a free, he can still finish and has good tech and mental stats.
I had him, got him jan on an old everton game on the 9.2 patch. He played 5 games scored 2 goals. But had many injury's on and off so he was rarely match fit.

Sakho for me to i just got him for 13m in jan for my liverpool side 3rd in the prem with 7 games left

anyone took the gamble of getting Fat Ronaldo on a free, he can still finish and has good tech and mental stats.
I had him, got him jan on an old everton game on the 9.2 patch. He played 5 games scored 2 goals. But had many injury's on and off so he was rarely match fit.

I also took fat Ronny in a 9.2 game, think it was with Spurs - he was really poor and injuries every other game...

He have played with Sakho and Fazio, and will take Fazio any day and not Sakho. Why? He can play in more positions then Sakho, and he gets World Class status as well.

yeah but fazio gets sent off almost every other match..lol ,if u want a version better than vidic ...go for sakho...more disciplined.