A good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshAFC

Reaction score
I need a game that i will enjoy and also be able to write an interesting story about can anyone give me advice on how to write a good interesting story that i and people will enjoy help is appreciated. Josh :D

Read the Story sections Stickies. They've got everything you need to know.

any team reccomendations as im getting a bit bored but want a good enjoying fun game

im using the update data base with blackpool etc promoted Norwhich sounds good but i dont like going to a club where i dont know any of the players cause if i join Norwhich i wont know anyone what do u do ? :p

I'm doing a save with IFK Goteburg in Sweeden and it's extremly good

I'm doing a save with IFK Goteburg in Sweeden and it's extremly good
im using the update data base with blackpool etc promoted Norwhich sounds good but i dont like going to a club where i dont know any of the players cause if i join Norwhich i wont know anyone what do u do ?

im using the update data base with blackpool etc promoted Norwhich sounds good but i dont like going to a club where i dont know any of the players cause if i join Norwhich i wont know anyone what do u do ? :p
Pick a club where you know the players then. But if you want something new then try something different

im using the update data base with blackpool etc promoted Norwhich sounds good but i dont like going to a club where i dont know any of the players cause if i join Norwhich i wont know anyone what do u do ?

Thats the same with me but me and my mate decided to manage somewhere we have never done before and its really good it tests you as a manager aswell

i see what u mean i have started a game with my beloved arsenal as i know more abiut them as i support them thanks for the help guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.