CaZziDy

Reaction score
i started a new game with PSG and now i'm looking for a good MCa

i was thinkin bout Steven Defour... but Standard are asking 17M for him... so are there any similar MC's available that can be signed for less but still improve my team?

(i also tried joao moutinho but he won't come) :(

Last edited:
im PSG in my game and Feghouli who plays great or Borja Oubina

in which year are you? i have just started and i'm looking for a player who will make instant impact.. but i dont want to pay more than 15 M... hamsik is also gone..

If you can get Alberto Zapater from Zaragoza he is under £3million and is under 25 years old.

It a bit out of left field but you could look at a player like daniel carvalho. It kind of depends what you want them to do. He has always done a good job for me just behind the strikers. For mallorca he's played 23 games scored 4 and got 14 assists. picked him up for £1.2m. Worth a gamble i think.

a good mc for psg are mascio, angelo palombo (highly Rated) and simon vukcevic a true wiz with amazing stats and also if you have ever been on data editor then there is this thing where you can free all players on the game by going on tools and freeing the players then save the game and start it up with every player free <)

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

also palacios from wigan would be an ideal signing for psg

you could try Lassana Diarra from portsmouth, £11 million, Joao Moutinho also about £11 mill. as others have said, Angelo Palombo is also a good player. depend on how much your willing to spend, less than £10 mill and you start to struggle to find a really decent MC.

Fabian Delph from Leeds, cheap and reliable midfilder...with the right guidance can become a star player.