A good Ofensive miedfielder(left) for Porto

What's your budget?

Willian is probably your best "budget" striker. He's a world class AML/AMR at a budget price. I got him for 7 mil at the start of the 1st season.

However my personal fave is Ashley Young. He's pacey, good dribbling skills, good finishing skills and a very good corner taker, not to mention he's one of the most consistent players. Got a 7.91 league rating in the first two seasons with my Manchester Team.

If you got money to burn and are looking for the best young talent, look into the likes of Iker Munian, Eden Hazard and Mario Gotze. I've also noticed in all my saves Angel Di Maria is transfer-listed after the first season, which will allow you to get a seasoned, classy AML for a relatively knockdown price of about 15 mil.

Porto signed Kagawa for left mid on my game. He average a 7.36 in his first season there and always has a good game against me.

Can you say me a good Ofensive miedfilder(left) for FCP?

Inscreveste te ahahah xD

Tenta o Griezmann a prestações se não conseguires vê o Quaresma ou o Kagawa como o outro disse

Try Griezmann and pay him in monthly Installmenst or Quaresma or Kagawa as Chrisgrogan said

Inscreveste te ahahah xD

Tenta o Griezmann a prestações se não conseguires vê o Quaresma ou o Kagawa como o outro disse

Try Griezmann and pay him in monthly Installmenst or Quaresma or Kagawa as Chrisgrogan said

Griezmann is a beast.

Christan Eriksen, Leandro, Dusan Tadic, Karim Ait Fana, Younes Belhanda, Nacer Chadli, Anthony Mounier, Gonzalo Castro, Tommy Oar

Porto does not need to hire a medium to the left side as it has in the squad, two of the best in the world HULK AND JAMES RODRIGUEZ!

Besides Kelvin is an excellent substitute.

Now, I have Junior stanislas, he was cheap and he's very good... Thank you

I got Ze Roberto on a free and he was one of my best players

Bressan from BATE, costs about a million and is awesome