Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hazard, and also a fact needed. Left or right winger ? oO)

Staff member
Reaction score
what season, what is your budget?

Reaction score
Load FM11 - Player search - Edit filters - Position - AML/R

Reaction score
Alexis Sánchez! He is a beast in my save. Also try Hazard or Gareth Bale. Or maybe retrain Anderson as AML - playing well in my game!

Reaction score
Buy Hulk and play him AMR, you wont regret it.

Reaction score
Arjen Robben, if you want to go crazy. But i also recommend Neymar, Hulk, Hazard, Gervinho, Eljero Elia, Marko Arnautovic, Brian Ruiz, Jesus Navas.

Reaction score
Hazard, Elia, Robben, Sanchez, or just go with Park Ji-Sung (if you haven't gotten rid of him, or you're not enough seasons in for him to be too old), he was a beast for me at Villa, got at least an assist a game, and scored every two or three games.

Reaction score
You can get Adam Johnson from Man City for around 8 million, hes probably stuck in their reserves as they always buy a bunch of wingers

Reaction score
M Schelotto is a good young player who turns into an absolute legend at creating and scoring goals - I promise you you won't regret it he is pure quality

Reaction score
Park Ji-Sung is all you need, also, make sure you sell Obertan because we all know he's *****.