A good young English DM?

Benners321

Reaction score
Hey guys, after my lower league and foreign escapades I decided to start a new game with Liverpool, now can anyone name a top young ENGLISH defensive midfielder, Thanks guys

Lee Cattermole, or to a lesser extent... Tom Huddlestone.

Cattermole is probably better, but they both turn out really well.

Can get Cattermole for about 15mill I think from Wigan early on, maybe a bit more/less.

dan gosling or something ?had space for my man City squad.

I personally think Gosling is better suited as a CM, but he's pretty good nonetheless.

dan gosling wonderkid and turns great, but more on the attack and creative side, but with the right training he could become defensive too, jack rodwell can play there, as he can play centre back or Cm and hes more defensive minded. but lee cattermole is a good one but can be expensive.

Buying players from Everton when I am Liverpool could be expensive

To be honest I reckon Franco Zuculini is the best young DM on the game available for between 250-400k

jack cork, and althought not strictly young, reo coker is good at the age of 24 so not exactly zima frame material either

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

oh i forgot, tom huddlestone is great aswell

the guy who sed, camacho i thought he was spainish not english, But buy rodwell he is amazing

If your using chris's v.5 update then defo cattermole, leading star for any prem club

camacho and zucullini are not english though... he wants an english dm.... id go for cattermole

Muamba has turned in to the new Viera on my game by 2013. His stats aren't too great at the start though. Cattermole could probably do a job from the start

jack cork, and althought not strictly young, reo coker is good at the age of 24 so not exactly zima frame material either

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

oh i forgot, tom huddlestone is great aswell
Jack Cork could be a great shout! One for the future.

Muamba, Cattermole, Cork, Rodwell, Gosling and Delph are all good shouts and are worth a try.

I was fortunate to find this little gem at Norwich:
nigel.jpg