View attachment 467850
England, June 2015

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS GROUP B

View attachment 467849

A superb 2nd half performance!!! The introduction of Danny Welbeck changed the game completely :)

OTHER GROUP B RESULTS

View attachment 467848

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS GROUP B

View attachment 467847

My biggest win as England manager and Danny Welbecks 2nd International Hat-Trick in a matter of days leaves us within touching distance of qualifying for Euro 2016

OTHER GROUP B RESULTS

View attachment 467846

GROUP B TABLE

View attachment 467845

Last edited:
I would feel robbed of many accolades this year if I was you, an unbeaten season and you only have two players in team of the year!

I would feel robbed of many accolades this year if I was you, an unbeaten season and you only have two players in team of the year!

Ha I know mate ! Nevermind atleast most of my squad made the ECL Team of the year :)

Unbelievable results. Well done on another amazing season!! Keep up the good work with England! Nice to see Welbeck scoring the goals.

View attachment 467397

TRANSFERS 2015/16

IN

View attachment 467396

OUT

View attachment 467395

Some key players to have left the club due to wage demands!! Valencia left due to he was turning 30 so i thought id cash in!! Ince left for Barca after asking for 120k a wk, and Tomkins left for the saints after asking for 90k pw!! I decided to not waste money on new signings and instead bring some youth in to cover the positions left!! The only player brought in is Matt Jarvis on loan as cover for Drage

I know the feeling when players want too much wages! I'm very stingy and hate offering lucrative contracts. Got some very good money for them though.

I know the feeling when players want too much wages! I'm very stingy and hate offering lucrative contracts. Got some very good money for them though.

At the moment it's nearly every player ! Butlands contact expires in 2017 and he's asking for 120k :( so ill probably be letting him go next season , Clyne wants 90k, wanyama wants 160k , strandberg 80k, boubebouz 70k, drage 70k ! Watts just signed a new one on 50k which isn't so bad !! I suppose I'm paying the price for having success :(

At the moment it's nearly every player ! Butlands contact expires in 2017 and he's asking for 120k :( so ill probably be letting him go next season , Clyne wants 90k, wanyama wants 160k , strandberg 80k, boubebouz 70k, drage 70k ! Watts just signed a new one on 50k which isn't so bad !! I suppose I'm paying the price for having success :(

Yeah unfortunately players that are winning trophies want trophy winning wages. Do you have top youth players coming through? I'm hoping I get some in my Palace save.

Not quite at that level yet but most of my players want more than 10k a week after getting being paid around 2-4k for so long