A harder challenge than the Pentagon/San Marino challenge?

HamoudiLFC

Reaction score
I am bored to death on FM13, I have gotten bored of all of my saves. Is there any challenge I can do that is harder than the Pentagon Challenge? The San Marino one sounds good but I'm not sure about it, also I would like to do a challenge that involves both club and country. I can do a story on it too if you guys want, so any suggestions?

The Hagi Project? Look up Vitorul-Costanta its an interesting read.

There are clubs from Liechtenstein play in the Swiss league, Maybe take over one of them and the Liechtenstein NT and give it the same goals as the San Marino challenge? It would be harder because the Swiss league obviously isn't very good to start with and then because none of the club from Liechtenstein are in the top flight so you need promotions aswell.

Have a read of this and see what you think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_Liechtenstein

Wynters: I like the idea of the Gheorghe Hagi project, just seen that the club got promoted into the top division of Romania, correct me if I am wrong. It would be a nice challenge, it is currently one of my 2 options.

MojoDex: The Liechtenstien one looks really good, I will have to use FC Vaduz since they are the only club in the Swiss Leagues from Liechtenstein. I would also use the NT which sounds really fun to me.

By the way, can you guys tell me how to reply to the user? I never got to know how to do it so I appreciate it if you guys could teach me how. :p

The Alphabet Challenge, try it in just Europe or across the World, start off with Austria if you want to do it just in Europe or in Argentina if you plan on doing it worldwide and try to one-by-one win every competition in every country in alphabetical order (Argentina - Australia - Austria)

Obscurity, I tried that. It was fun but I'm still in Austria in my 3rd season now. I might continue it after I finish a long-term save. Who knows. :p

Wynters: I like the idea of the Gheorghe Hagi project, just seen that the club got promoted into the top division of Romania, correct me if I am wrong. It would be a nice challenge, it is currently one of my 2 options.

MojoDex: The Liechtenstien one looks really good, I will have to use FC Vaduz since they are the only club in the Swiss Leagues from Liechtenstein. I would also use the NT which sounds really fun to me.

By the way, can you guys tell me how to reply to the user? I never got to know how to do it so I appreciate it if you guys could teach me how. :p

use the 'reply with quote' option :)

on topic the Liechtenstein one is nice but your club will never be able to play CL even if you win swiss league (happens irl as well as in FM)

other good club/country challenges would be with Canada and New Zealand (though Wellington have same issue as Vaduz and can't play continental competitions). How about Montreal Impact (newst team in MLS) and Canada, icluding thakin the U23 to the Olympics?

Why not do the Sammarinese Pentagonal Challenge (just made up the name), do the San Marino and the Pentagon challenge IN THE SAME SAVE

use the 'reply with quote' option :)

on topic the Liechtenstein one is nice but your club will never be able to play CL even if you win swiss league (happens irl as well as in FM)

other good club/country challenges would be with Canada and New Zealand (though Wellington have same issue as Vaduz and can't play continental competitions). How about Montreal Impact (newst team in MLS) and Canada, icluding thakin the U23 to the Olympics?

Hm... I like the idea of Canada, but not with New Zealand because I really want to play in the continental competitions.. I thought of doing club/country with the lower European leagues and countries like Estonia, Armenia, Malta, Macedonia etc? or wait! I just got the best idea, I look on FM at the worst leagues (half star rated) and I found Maltese Lower League and Luxembourg Lower League! That's it, I'm taking a team from Luxembourg Lower Leagues and the NT to glory! Wish me luck!!! :p

Yep, they're facing relegation and thrre finances arent exactly world class

Thinking of making a Challenge thread for it as well, like Gary speed, may be more difficult as well.

Isn't there a new Gibraltar leagues/NT download kicking about somewhere? That would be harder than the San Marino challenge.