FoxyCFC

Reaction score
Haven't been very active last few months due to work work work and college, but I'm back with this story.

football.jpg

(Pub Laughter) KIERAN FOX! ... "Kieran, Kieran you won!"
"What you actually mean I won the Amatuer Manager of the Year?!"
"Yes you fool, now go up there and claim it!"

"I'd like to thank my best friend and assistant manager Jimmy Smitt. I am so happy to win this award, I know we won the league and all, but never in a million years did I think this was coming, Thank you to all the players and fans, Good night!"

It still hadn't sunk in the morning after, I woke up with the worst hangover I'd had since my clubbing years. I thought to myself pre-season starts in 6 weeks, all the lads are enjoying their holidays while I am going to be scouting players for next year to avoid relegation and hope to do well. But I wanted more, I was sick of managing local team Sundon Park Rangers, I've taken them from U 13's team to a well known amatuer club, playing in the British Gas league 3 just wasn't good enough anymore. I knew I was gaining a bit of a reputation as I had Simon Grayson ringing me up to congratulate me on my achievement. After talking with Jimmy all day about it wasn't enough, he told me look on this website which would tell me the vacancies of professional teams in the UK. Their were Aston Villa, Newcastle and Southampton, and I knew they were all too high profiled for me, so I started paying particular attention to the Blue Square leagues and NPower League 2.

To be continued ...