Defraq

Reaction score
A HIKE THROUGH EUROPE

images

Introduction

This challenge will probably take you a really long time to finish and you will have to be fully commited to the cause if you want to finish it. In essence the challenge is quite simple, you are a young inexperienced manager trying to succeed in the harsh world of football management. The only problem is your other objective is to get from Sweden to Portugal on foot.

Aim of the challenge

Your goal is to start unemployed with Sunday league reputation with only Sweden loaded. When you get a job you can load all the bordering countries (only land borders). The goal is to win the Swedish first league and move to the next country where you do the same. Every time you change country you obviously load its bordering countries so you can proceed throughout Europe till you reach Portugal. The route can be as long as you wish but at very least you should end up with 9 different domestic top tier titles.

Rules

• Start unemployed with Sunday league reputation
  • Start in Sweden
  • End in Portugal
  • Only land borders count

Hardcore rules:

• Only if a team approaches you are you allowed to change clubs
  • You have only 3 seasons in each country to succeed
  • You have to win at least 1 trophy in Europe during your journey

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO BEAT THIS CHALLENGE I KNOW YOU`LL NEED IT
;)

Last edited:
Yep. **** and I thought I finally wrote a post without serious grammar mistakes.

Last edited:
So by land borders, you don't mean France/Germany/Holland to England, I guess?

So by land borders, you don't mean France/Germany/Holland to England, I guess?
Unless you're Jesus and can walk across water, I don't think you could hike from Germany to England. :p

This looks like a fun challenge. Might give it a try.

So basically that means you will have to go Sweden->Norway/Finland->Russia to start off?

Sounds like an interesting challenge tbh :)

Very interesting indeed, will start planning now and may start tonight

Well I thought I`d start my challenge since I`m done with my other save. After a month of applying for every job available in Sweden, a relegation battling Smedby AIS from swedish second division (4th tier) approached me. They were sitting just above the relegation zone with 11 games to go and here is how it ended:
fm-2011-12-27-21-41-10-2.png
I was very close at the end and it came up to the last matchday when I won 1-0 and Enskede only drew against the already relegated FC Gute
fm-2011-12-27-21-41-27-9.png
10 W and 1 draw is not bad for my first 11 games don`t you think.
fm-2011-12-27-21-40-59-0.png
And this is my virtually unknown squad with non-existing talent who managed to wreak havoc in the second half of the season and win a unexpected promotion.

I'm about to start this challenge. Got a job in June at Falkenbergs FF, currently 13th in the Swedish First Division Elite :)

Defo going to give this a go, haven't done a challenge before so really interested!

Anyone know where I can get a logopack for the lower swedish leagues?

Joined Moron BK in August. Currently bottom of second division north!

I'm going to be having a go at this, gonna try and do as many countries as i possibly can haha.
Started off in the Second Division West Gotaland with Vmmerby IF right at the start of the season, might take me a wee while before i can properly get into this though as i currently don't have a great deal of free time, but i'm looking forward to this

I've just started this, got a job in June at GIF Sundsvall in First Division Elite, currently 10/16, this is gonna be fun!